The trip

Izuku POV
I looked in my bag, have i packed everything? I think so...
I swung the bag over my shoulder and ran towards the door.
- Izuku, my mom said. Where are you going?
- I'm going to the class trip mom, I said and smiled at her. Did you forget already?
- Oh Izuku, she said and smiled. I'm sorry. Hurry! I don't want you to be late.
I waved goodbye and ran out. I slammed the door behind me and ran towards the bus stop. I was super excited about the trip! We were going to a park out on the country. It was close to the forest and we were staying there for 3 days. I was actually just looking forward to meet Shoto...

- Are you gonna take the bus or not, the bus driver asked.
- Oh of course, I said and walked into the bus.

Did I daydream again? Damn it, I think so.
I looked around and tried to find a seat. The seat beside Kirishima was taken by Kacchan. I saw a vacant seat and I sat down.

- Hello Deku, A deep voice said.

I turned to the seat beside me and saw.. Shoto Todoroki.
- Oh Hi Todoroki, I said with a nervous smile.
- I have told you to call me Shoto, He said.
- Oh I'm sorry, I said a little more quieter.
The bus drove us slowly to the park. It had only gone an hour and we haven't driven that far..
Shouta was asleep, that was kinda good.
I was almost asleep. But then i felt some pressure on my shoulder. I turned and saw that he was laying on my shoulder. My face turned beaming red!
Oh my god.. what should I do!
Kirishima turned to me.
- Don't move, he whispered,
- Why, I asked in the same tone.
- He will wake up, he said. Just go with it.

Kirishima turned to Kacchan again and they talked.

What am I going to do?
I felt more sleepy than ever now...
I falled asleep with his head on my shoulder. Then all of a sudden I woke up by a camera noise...