Chapter 1: The Beginning

Hi, my name is Max in my first three yearsof high school I was bulled for being gay. I was currently in my last year ofhigh school. My Older Step-Sister Daisy went to Los Santos to finish herCollage Degree, which I hated because the bulling had gotten worse. I would ona frequent daily I was cutting myself till one day, a guy came up to me andsaid that he wanted to go to the movies. But the bulling gotten even worsebecause I had gotten glasses.

 One day my new found friend finds me in theSchool Bathroom almost dead. "Hey Sexy, your finally awake" Mike said as I waswaking up, "Mike what Happened" "well I found you in the men's washroom all bruisedand almost dead" He replied. 'Wait did he call me sexy' "With that Look on yourface and yes I did call you sexy and I'm sorry" he replied. "Hey about the moviesdo you want to be my date, l-like I mean you d-don't h-have to b-be" "yes Ilove to" I say Pulling him to a kiss which didn't last long because I was on oxygen. 

 About three Years later I find myself with Mikestill dating, in LSIA being picked up by one of Daisy and Shadow's friends Starand Chain which were still Dating. "Hi, you must be Daisy's younger bro Maxright. Well I'm Star and this is my Boyfriend Chain" Star said while she tookmy hand in hers to shake it. "Um this is my Boyfriend Mike and we don't knowwhat we are going to do in LS I mean like working" with that they both laughed."We will explain in the car on the way to Your Sister apartment." Chain Said

* Half an Hour later*

"Wait like Killing people" Mike said, "Well you don't have to kill them, you can just knock them out" Star said as we enter my sister's apartment. Both myself and Mike looked in awe at her apartment. "Max" I hear me sister say; I turn and hug her. "Sis this is Mike my boyfriend" as I Interduce Mike my sister screams may almost faints. "Shadow get your but up here and meat my Little bro and his new boyfriend Mike"