When it all began

I was just laying there, not thinking anything of what was happening around me when suddenly there're was a voice screaming in my head. "Get me out" it was saying "Tyler get me out!"
I was scared and confused, so I looked around to see if anyone was around me in my cold empty room. No one, so I done what anyone else would do I layed back down but this time I put my head phones in and started listening to my yungblud playlist. I started to relax, when it happened again "Tyler let me out, please let me out" It said. I got so scared all I could say was "what do you want" .But then it spoke back, " I need your help, I need you to get me out".
I was so confused this voice in my head was asking for my help to let him out. But how was I supposed to do that. I got up from my bed and walked to the bath room where I started my self down in the mirror trying to figure out was was wrong. I spoke to myself " I'm 15 years old what is happening to me"
When the voice spoke again "are you going to help me or not kid"
At this point I had to other option I went to my mum, I walked into her room where I saw her brushing her hair getting ready for work. How was I supposed to word this to her. " oh yeah mum I need your help I have a mans voice in my head telling me he needs my help" yeah that sounds stupid.
The man popped up again " how long you going to be kid I need your help here"
At that point my mum saw me and said "what's up darling do you need something"
I had to tell her " mum can I tell you something,and please don't say I crazy because I'm not"
She spoke hesitantly "okayyy what's wrong"
So I blurted it out " there is a grown mans voice in my head telling me he needs help getting out and I didn't know what else to do so I came to you"
She looked at me with a blank stair for a couple minutes until she finally found the words to say to me.
"Your joking right" she said
That's it that's all she can say to me, damn really mother
"No I'm not" I said. She continued to look at me for a minute or two then spoke
"Well we need to get you to the hospital or doctors"
The mans voice started up in my head again when she said that "no, no Tyler you can't let her do this to me I need your help I'm not joking"
So I shouted back to it "yeah well this has to do with my sanity not you staying so leave me alone"
My mother looked at me like I was crazy then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car with no questions asked. From there we went to the hospital to find out what was wrong with me once and for all.