Trapped

Olivia's POV

I woke up and immediately took in my surroundings . Once remembering that Thanos had taken me somewhere .

I was on his ship I think and was currently in a room handcuffed to a pole . I pulled violently in hopes to loosen it but eventually gave up after realising it wasn't going to work .

There was a blue girl that looked to be mainly robotic hovering in the air with her limbs detached from her body .

I thought about Loki and how I would never see him again . Even after all the crimes he commited on earth many years ago he was still my best friend and I couldn't believe that he was gone . I began to feel tears slide down my face .

I heard the door open and I quickly wiped my tears away as I didn't want Thanos or whoever it was to see I had been crying under any circumstances .

Actually thinking of Thanos why was I even here with him on his ship? What did he want with me ?

Thanos walked in . I refused to look at him whilst saying

"Why? Why did you take me?"

I hoped my voice didn't falter I needed to stay strong .All I could hear was silence so I mustered all my courage I had and looked at him with the nastiest glare I could conjure .

All I could see when I looked at him was how he drained the life out of Loki . A unexpected anger grew inside me as I shouted

"TELL ME , WHAT DO YOU WANT ?"

My anger was then replaced with sadness and I felt a tear slide down my cheek only to find that it was wiped away by Thanos .

I forced myself to stop crying and swatted his hand away as fast and as hard as I could .

"Don't touch me"
I muttered

"I don't know why I took you , you just seemed different"

I widened my eyes at his unexpected response . I turned to look at him .

"What do you mean diffrent?"

I spat then I continued

"I'm not one of those children you can kidnap whilst getting your armies to kill there family and bring them up as if there your own and I'm not a child anyway . It makes no sense"

I turned to stare or should I say glare at him once more .

"I can see that your not a child and I wouldn't want you as one of my children"

I nodded and I was glad because I didn't want to be one of his children .

"Why are you keeping me here?"
I asked once more

"I can't let you go now"

I would've asked why but I knew it was because he had already captured me for some reason still unknown to me .

Thanos then left the room without another word from either of us . I stared at the blue girl who didn't look like she was up for talking any time considering she was ripped to pieces and not functioning at the minute .