《 10 》

*play song when you see "track playing"*

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TEN
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TEN• ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"You look so pretty." You compliment Saeun as you fix her dress.

"Thank you, mommy." Saeun grins.

"Are you sure I can come with?" Ayana asks as she enters the room. "I'm not related to Haesung and I didn't even get him a birthday present."

"Yes, Aya. You're like my sister and Haesung likes you." You stand up and fix your maxi dress. "Plus things with Taehyung are kinda awkward."

"Still?!" Ayana raises her eyebrows. "It's been almost two weeks."

"I mean we talk about the kids and we play with them outside and stuff but that's really all. We don't talk about us."

"Y/N you guys are going to confuse the kids." Ayana cautions. "They don't understand what's going on and since they think you guys are still together they're going to grow up thinking it's okay for a wife and husband to sleep in different rooms. That it's okay if they don't communicate with each other the way they really should."

You sigh knowing every word Ayana said was right.

"Look I don't want you to rush your final decision, but I also don't want your kids to be confused."

"Yeah, I agree." You nod. "I know what I want, but I'm just... scared. I don't want to trust him again and get hurt again."

"Do you really believe he has changed?"

"I know he has... but I guess I'm just not over what he did. I still have that pain with me."

"He made you really happy, Y/N. Those memories can overcome anything bad." Ayana holds your hand and gives you a small smile.

"Ready girls?" Jungkook asks from the door.

You look over at Saeun who plays with her dolls and nod. You all walk downstairs and outside to the limo.

"You look gorgeous," Taehyung whispers into your ear.

You give him a shy smile and look back over to tend your kids.