Prologue: I was looking for a Job, not Love!

>>ABOUT THE AUTHOR AND A LITTLE WARNING FOR ALL OF YOU<<

A/n: Hello guys! Welcome to my story! I know that my stories aren't that good, but if you steal them I'm going to hunt you down and Imma kick your ass then throw you to jail. This is after all, MY story. This is MY idea, MY plot, MY creation and this came from MY brain. No matter how cliché my story is. As stated in my bio, I write for fun. Some writers might take writing seriously, but there are writers like me who only write to ease their wild imagination by writing them.

My writing style might be different, and you may or may not find it pleasant, since I am mostly locked in my room all day and everyday for every year, I am barely exposed outside so I lack inspiration and motivation sometimes. I only go outside if necessary, or forced. My life is dull and blank, a film of black and white unlike those who always wake up with purpose in their mind. I am not like that at all. I wake up only to stare at my ceiling and question myself what to do today, only for me to find no answer. I've got no purpose unlike my friends. They continue to grow and explore, while here I am, locked up in my room and always under the comfort of my bed. Unlike my friends, I am frozen in time. So I apologize beforehand for my lack of description.

For those who will find this story trashy, please just leave peacefully and do not cause unnecessary ruckus. No one is stopping you from leaving this story. I do NOT tolerate foul mouthed readers who can only think of harassing authors, telling how shitty their stories are. I will block you and report you. Try me.

So that's all about it. For those lazy assed readers who skipped the note... I suggest you to read it so that you know what's up. Yeah?

I'm open for helpful criticism since like every other authors, I do want to improve writing.

Enjoy and Let's start!

_______________________________________________________________

(Prologue: I was looking for a Job, not Love!)

Bad luck because of her hard and cold looking face. All she wanted is to have a job to pay her every day need!

Then one day, she bumped on a guy with the most shiniest black hair she'd ever seen, then he asked immediately

"Are you available?"

"H-ha?? What available?! I'm not a p-prostit-t-tute! You maniac!"

And then a slap was heard in the road. That is the start of a love-hate relationship between them... Who knows if it'll turn into a Love-Love??

But every love story doesn't always has rainbows and unicorns. Just when the relationship is starting to bloom, a shocking past that has been temporarily forgotten will resurface and confuse, frustrate and torn everyone.

*****

Hello meh wonderful readers! This is my first ever story so please please please! Support my story! And by the way, this story is Tagalog-English! Enjoy!

Uwu...

Bai!

-sparklingchibiUwuWu