Chapter ONE

I was standing in the park of Brooklyn. My face was streaming with tears and my sight was obscured by the hot liquid burning in my eyes. A cool breeze blew in the air and let my breezy, burgundy party dress flutter gently around my bare legs in the night wind. I wiped away the tears under my eyes, careful not to smudge my mascara. I frowned, trying to remember why I was at 1 o'clock in the middle of the night, crying and festive, in a meadow near a playground somewhere in New York, unable to remember how I got here am or what just happened. Somehow it felt like there was a big black hole in my head that swallowed everything up and left it just a little behind. That probably had to be the case with artists. As you know, they were a "species in their own right".
I laughed in disbelief for a moment and shook my head, then I began to mumble the most important facts about myself to myself:

"I'm Clary Fray, 20, an art student at the Brooklyn Academy of Art, I have an apartment in the arts district of New York and ..."

I held my breath.

Yes, exactly, and ... what? As I continued to brood, the sirens of the police sounded somewhere in the distance, here in New York the blue light and the siren were standard. A gust of wind blew through the trees like the pages of a thick book. I instinctively shivered and wrapped my arms around myself as I didn't have a jacket with me. Why did I stand here again?
Once again an incredulous laugh escaped my own stupidity and I began to move. Just standing around here wouldn't take me anywhere else.
So as I hurried through the cool night, I got my phone from the hanging bag that I dangled around my shoulders. Funny, I can't remember having it with me. Suppressing the thought, I opened the call bar and immediately felt the need to call someone. This feeling of having an important person to tell everything filled my mind. However, it didn't take a second until it disappeared again, I dropped my hand slowly with the phone and directed my eyes back to the street. At the moment I didn't think of anyone I could call.
"What's up with you today, Fray ?!" I whispered, chuckling softly.
Yes, it had to be really because of my artistic existence.

A/N hey guys!💘 So this is Finally min first FF and I'm really exited to hear what to think about the story!💗 It's my first English Story too so if there are any grammar mistakes just tell me 💖
With love
Kim 💘 aka clacestoddler i