Story Time

==================================================

WARNING:
THIS STORY HAS
GORE,
STRONG LANGUAGE,
SELF-HARM,
AND
ABUSE.

~~~~~~~~~~~ O ~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE:
This is an Original CreepyPasta Story
made by me!
(crazy_madapaka696)
So don't steal,claim or post the story to any other social medias please.
Thank you and enjoy!

=========================

In a small room, so obscure as if it were a gleam of light never existed nor shown it's presence here. The atmosphere in the room was so cruddy, it surely can easily make a person suffocate in less than a second. It was pure silence. Sweet silence.

The silence didn't last long when a loud shriek of sound echoed as if it were something was being dragged across the middle of the room. Seems someone's presence is involved here. Not quite sure.

The sound continued then stopped and somehow made a slight bump sound that seems like someone sat on something with a slight impact when they sat. A sound of a flick of a switch turned on the hanging light bulb in the ceiling. It didn't gave much light but it was enough to show the person below the light.

A suspicious-looking girl wearing a black face mask, sitting on a chair which was backwards, with both of her arms resting on the chair's head, supporting her chin to rest as well

A suspicious-looking girl wearing a black face mask, sitting on a chair which was backwards, with both of her arms resting on the chair's head, supporting her chin to rest as well. She was wearing a light-grayish hoodie on, revealing inside was a black top shirt. Her bottom clothes were black ripped jeans and leather boots.

The light bulb above her doesn't help much to see her appearance but her eyes...
Beautiful cyan blue. They were somehow glowing like jewelry though it looks so gloomy as if it was already empty and dead inside. She tilted her head in curiousity and she spoke.

"Hey."

Her voice came out plain yet in a deep calming and raspy tone, hearing it surely gives anyone a shivering chill down their spines.

"Do you wanna hear a story?

...I'm not entirely good at telling one but I might as well try for once."

She asked in her deep raspy voice with no expression whatsoever when her eyes started to form an empty, dull stare.

Silence.

Sweet silence again.

She let out a sigh and spoke again.

"Okay then. Just listen to my story, I guess."