Prolouge

Her POV

They say Im cold as ice because of my emotionless face and cold stare that will pierce to your soul.

They also call me Miss Invisible because everyone ignore me don't blame me it's their choice to ignore me than talking to a girl with a cold voice that doesn't even listen to every words you say I'd rather hide in the shadow's reading a book than sitting there talking to nonsense people.

But they don't know the story of my past, the famous sweetheart  to a cold princess and miss invisible.Like they said don't judge a book by its cover. But all of those changed when HE came to my life HE changed me. Thanks to him now i know how to appreciate people and he thought​ me how to love because I'm  falling for that insensitive jerk.There is only one question that i couldn't get out of my mind "does he love me too????"

HIS POV

I am known as the campus crush/prince of my school that's right my school because we own it I hate girls except for my younger sister.

Girls always shout, fangirl when i'm around. I'm a bad boy even though I'm a bad boy I am still a genius even though of my bad boy image. I only hang out with my 2 bestfriend I am not a sociable person.But that all change when I met her the most coldest lonely person that I have ever met.She changed me.I am falling in love with that bastard girl but I don't know if she also love me??????????