After Work

I was in the process of falling asleep when I heard Stef push the covers aside and slide into bed beside me. She slid behind me and I felt her naked body against mine. We always slept naked, that skin-to-skin contact just felt amazing every night. She wrapped her arm around my waist, her hand just beneath my breasts.

"Hmmm, I missed you", I sighed contently, knowing she was once again safe at home after a long day of work.

She lightly kissed my neck a couple of times, making me whimper. "Yeah? I missed you too, baby", she responded, and it made me smile.

I moaned quietly when she kept kissing my neck and behind my earlobe, while her thumb stroked the skin of my stomach.

"You smell so good", she whispered in my ear.

"Honey, you feel good", I moaned, just as her hand slid up and palmed one of my breasts. Her thumb circled my nipple and we both felt it harden beneath her touch.

Her lips trailed a path down to the crook where my neck met my shoulder, and she licked the skin there. As her hand kept groping my breast, her lips attached to my skin and she sucked hard, creating a nice dark hickey.

While her fingers were lightly pulling my nipples, I heard her ask "Will you late me taste you?"

I immediately nodded and moaned "Yes" out loud. I turned around in her arms and our lips crashed together. Effortlessly and in a familiar dance, our lips touched and she swept her tongue across my bottom lip. I granted her access and our tongues swirled together. She pushed her hand into my hair and pulled me closer, deeper into our kiss.

After a while of kissing and feeling the passion between us build, she pulled away from our kiss. She looked at me and commanded "Sit on my face, Lena."

I blushed and immediately got excited and wet. "Shit...", I murmured, knowing how much we both loved this particular activity.

As I pushed away the covers and I climbed up on her body, I saw her lick her lips. Knowing and seeing how hungry she was for me, for my body, made me shiver slightly. A shiver of arousal.

I started by straddling her hips and as she put her hands on the sides of them, I began to climb up towards her face, all while we were remaining our intense eye contact.

With my hands on the headboard for leverage, I reached my destination. My legs around her head and her hands on my ass, kneading my cheeks.

She lightly tapped my butt as I lowered my pussy onto her face and enjoyed the first contact of her mouth between my lower lips.

She kissed my clit and then swirled her tongue around my pussy, tasting between my lips and slit.

Her tongue probed my entrance but she didn't enter me just quite yet, she just teased me and pushed against the edges.

I moaned and tried to push down more, but her strong hands held me in place.