One

A/N: Quick note before the first chapter starts I mention real people but I do not in anyway am saying that they are anyway like this whatsoever. Jimin is a sweet mochi and most likely wouldn't act like he does in this story. Things you need to know to understand the plot: In this world there is a human world and a yokai world you live in the human world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  (Y/N) slowly walked down the street leading to her room in the small apartment complex that her parents had rented out for her. Her parents didn't want her living in the dorms of the college she attended because they thought that there would just be creeps on campus. Which was pretty stupid of them considering there were more creeps in this neighborhood. You sigh fumbling with the keys as you attempt to get the key into the lock before you feel a soft tapping on your shoulder. You turn your head to see a guy looking down at you with gleaming black hair. He was in everyday casual wear but something seemed off with him. 

       "Hello sir do you need anything?" You ask with the kindest voice as possible. He cocked his head to the right. "No I just need to know the directions to here" he said shoving a paper out in front of him that had a address scribbled on it. You stare at it raising one eyebrow it was in the dangerous part of the neighborhood. "Are you sure you want to go here sir? the area is quite um... questionable." I said muttering the last part slightly. The guy cocked his head again; "if its dangerous will you come with me?" he asked as if this was totally normal to ask a total stranger to guide you somewhere dangerous. Of course the right thing would be to kick him and run in and lock the door to your apartment, but instead you smile and nod. He smiles at you very sweetly your heart almost skipped a beat. You walk ahead of him as if to protect him but she was very sure that the guy would have a better chance then her.

JIMINS POV

       The way humans act is weird I wish I could inspect them longer. I look infront of me at the girl leading me to where I had to meet someone to get back to the yokai world.  Her long (H/C) was twinkling in the moonlight as it slowly waved back and fourth in the wind. I smiled at the thought of running my hands through it but then remember that she's a human and shook my head. She noticed and turned around "is something wrong sir?" she asked concern in her voice. I was confused why did she care? "No nothing" I said quickly, "also call me Jimin" I smiled. "O-ok Jimin i'm (Y/N)" The human beamed. As we were walking through a neighborhood of quite strange people I couldn't help but notice slight falter in the way (Y/N) walked, I noticed her arms and legs were shaking. I gently tapped her shoulder and asked if she was okay. She tucked a piece of hair behind her hair and nodded. I cocked my head, i'm so confused why humans hide emotions that are clearly shown. "But your shaking," I said confused. "Ah its just cold" she smiled gently. I notice the giant fluffy jacket on my own shoulders and draped it over her shoulders leaving me in a T-shirt. (Y/N) looked startled, "No no its so cold take it back" she said bowing. "No its fine really I can't even feel the cold" I smiled. Which was true it felt perfectly normal to me but im relatively sure thats just because i'm a yokai. She looked unsure but slipped her arms through the sleeves and kept walking. Eventually we arrived at a large red building (Y/N) smiled at me the edges of her cheeks and nose turned a blush pink from the cold. "This is where the address leads sir," (Y/N) says sweetly. I reach up as to touch her cheek but instead quickly turn it into a wave and run inside the building eager to get back home.

           I got close to where I knew my friend was and practically kicked open the door. "JUNGKOOk" I yell, pulling my best friend into a hug. He punched my shoulder, "What do you want now Jimin" Jungkook giggled. "I need a portal back to the yokai world" I said pouting. Jungkook nodded and started mixing some drink thing. I sat down on the bright red couch and relax channelling all my energy into returning back to my old form. My hair suddenly faded from black to a light silver shade big pointy ears appearing with tuffs of red hair at the tips as well as my nine tails all with the tips being red. My t-shirt turning into a red kimono covered with patterns. Jungkook looked down at me holding a cup with purple liquid. "here go away now Jimin," he glared. "Come on you know you love meee~" I purred. "Yeah yeah get out" Jungkook responded. 

(Y/N) POV

        I started walking home when I remember the jacket I still have around my shoulders flipping all the way around and at a run go back to the giant peculiar red building I had dropped Jimin off at. I enter and see a lady with black hair pulled into a messy bun sitting behind the counter. "may I help you m'am?" she asked kindly. "Aah I'm looking for Jimin? he left his jacket with me," I respond truthfully. The women looked at me clearly confused and then nodded picking up the phone. "Jungkook this lady had Jimins jacket," she whispered into the phone. A couple seconds later a man with dark brown hair walks into the room looking at me. He smiled "I'm Jungkook, Jimin said he doesn't need it back and asks you to keep it," he smiled at me. "O-oh tell him I say thank you" I stutter bowing and then running out of the building. Something was off with those people and it was creeping me out. As soon as I got back to my apartment I collapsed onto the bed pulling out my phone to binge youtube videos; I tapped into a article. It was about yokai which had peeked my interest from a young age. I loved they kinda things anything from monsters, urban lengends to yokai was very interesting to me. There was even a photo of one caught in person, I zoomed into the blurred photo. I quickly recognized the face it was JImin, I quickly knew this article must be fake as I had just seen Jimin looking perfectly human. But in this photo he had silver hair and fox ears. "A kitsune.." I mutter. 

Author: now what you do next is very stupid dont try this kids

I picked up the jacket and run back to the building. As it was late the lights were out but the door was surprisingly open and I slipped inside. I breathed in realizing I was breaking into a sketchy building. I shook off the bad feeling and saw a door with a light behind it I ran too it and peaked through the key hole. To my surprise there was Jimin with Jungkook except Jungkook had two black angel? wings and weird markings on his face and Jimin looked like he did in the pictures. I kept watching them, "Jimin your charming human girls too now? be careful humans can be nasty" Jungkook giggled. "Oh shut up~ this girl was cute I gave her my jacket." Jimin pursued his lips. I blushed remember that it was me that he gave the jacket too. "I know Jimin she came by earlier looking for you," Jungkook looked annoyed, "What really?" Jimins eyes glittered. "she wanted to give you your jacket back and I told her to keep it" Jungkook said blankly. Jimin pouted, "aw I could've saw my (Y/N) again~" I made a little squealing sound my face burning and they both instantly turned around. I clapped my hands over my mouth and slowly back away and start walking then running  as I hear the door open.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not all chapters will be this long but I had a lot of ideas :') I hope you enjoyed!