Chapter XX

I'm missin' you
What the hell did I do
I want you
Thought I'd be better without you
I can't stop thinking about you,
Now I'm with someone new
I want you

-Daya

Bailee ran through the aisles of the department of mysteries, searching for God knows what

Bailee ran through the aisles of the department of mysteries, searching for God knows what. She was completely clueless until she heard Neville yell from a few aisles down. She ran down the aisles until she found the small group, formed around a crystal ball that seemed to have Harry in a trance. Harry slowly reached out and wrapped his hand around the ball, making someone step out of the shadows.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry Asked, holding out his wand with a casted lumos charm, just like everyone else whom had formed around him.

"You should learn to tell the difference between, your dreams, and reality" Said a mystifying voice that came out of the shadows, slowly taking off the mask, Lucius Malfoy stepped all the way out of the shadows, and into the light.

"You saw what the dark lord wanted you to see" Lucius Said in the same jeering voice.

"You do anything to us and I'll break it" Harry said threateningly, giving Lucius an intimidating look that would scare away grown men.

A high pitched laugh sounded throughout the walls of the eerie department, alerting them all at once, they raised their wands higher.

"He knows how to play" the same high pitched crazed voice laughed out.

"Itty bitty baby" the voice crawled out revealing herself.

"Bellatrix Lestrange" Neville said nervously stepping closer to her.

"Neville Longbottom is it? How's mum and dad?" Bellatrix Asked in fake remorse, smirking slightly.

"Better now they they're going to be avenged" Neville yelled out, charging at her. Only to be held back by Harry, of whom was still looking at the eldest Malfoy.

"Everybody just calm down" Lucius Said in an eerily calm voice, raising his hands in defense.

"All we want is the prophecy" Lucius Said, the same exact tone rolling off of his tongue.

"Why would Voldemort need me to get this?" Harry Asked bravely, holding up the crystal ball.

"You dare speak his name. You filthy half blood!" Bellatrix yelled, a menacing look in her eyes.

"Prophecy's can only be retrieved about whom they are made" Lucius Said, not moving an inch.

"Which is good, haven't you always wondered about the connection you have between you and the dark lord. Why he wanted to kill you when you were just an infant. Don't you want to know the secret of your scar. All the answers are there in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. I can show you everything" Lucius Said, steppingstones closer and closer to the small group.