The start of it all...

I don't own anything in this story except for my changes in plot. As well as the slight changes of Lilia and Cheval.
———————————————————————
A young girl with Black hair tied up in a Short Ponytail groans quietly as she opens her eyes. The young girl looks around her finding herself in a Jail cell. This girl had no family, no one really knows what happened to them. All they really do know is that she was brought to the Village by one of the Riders who's name was Dan Ryuda. She only had two friends and both of them had left to follow two different paths, Lilia had gone to be a Scrivenier, while Cheval...ran away to try and kill all the Blighted creatures to get revenge for his family that was killed in a Nargacuga attack on the village a year prior to when she became a Rider.

"H-How did I get here....I-I was about to head out with Dan....and my other fellow riders for food when....I can't remember...." The girl rubs her head a tiny bit, her pale blue irises closing as she notices chains on her wrists and ankles, but there is a slight length to them allowing for movement.

Suddenly, the door opens and a masked man walks into the room and up to her. She was still in her Rider Uniform, but was missing her hat. The man pulls out a whip as he cracks it on the ground as The girls eyes widen a little. Before all she feels is a searing pain as The Man begins to whip her front, legs, arms, before he moves to her back. Her Rider uniform becoming stained with Blood shredded pieces of her uniform falling on the ground. Her pain filled screams reverberating around the room.

"You will not be who you were meant to be...." The Man says through her pain filled haze as quickly as the pain had started, it stopped. The masked man then leaves the room.

Leaving her to whimper and cry softly from the pain. This girls name was Ryuko Matsumoto, a Resident of Hakume Village...but she is now a Prisoner to a deadly man. And she has no idea of the pain and horror she will suffer within the two years she will remain captured....before she is able to escape.