Lights, Camera and Action! (Big Bang Theory FanFic)

As the cast and crew wrap up, the season finale of Big Bang Theory! I am amazed at how huge the production was! This show meant a lot for so many people including myself!

Let me introduce myself, I am Samantha Finn, and I am an aspiring Actress, just hoping to make her break, I was offered a once in a life time opportunity to be apart of the Big Bang theory stage crew since I majored in Art and did a bit of set work in my previous job.

Most of them were in jolly mode, but some were in sombre mood because this would be their last time together, everyone was a buzz at what new challenges they are taking on, and some are talking about their vacation plans....

I straighten my back and decided it was now or never, I wanted to gather the courage to speak to Johnny Galicky, He was my all-time favourite from the big bang and I would always shy away...

As I approached him, I am rudely bumped by someone and when I turn to see who it was, it was none other than my arch nemesis, Eric. He was an assistant to the producer but he acts like he owns the set

Eric: If it isn't miss wall flower! What are you doing out of your corner? (Raising his eyebrows at me)

Kaley Cuoco: Eric, don't be a rude ass, sorry about him, he can be a pain...(smiles)

Me: I know.... Hi.... I-

Kaley: Would you like to meet the cast?

Me: I would love to...*(laughs) Am I that obvious?

Kaley: Nah I am just that good at sensing these things *shrugs her shoulder*

Johnny: Don't let her fool you, she just has beginner luck *Rolling his eyes at his onscreen wife, He hold his hand out and greets me*

I almost swoon...He is even dreamier in person....: Hi...I'm Sam.... I mean Samantha...*blushes*

Johnny: Pleasure to meet you.... How did you like working here?

Me: It was amazing, I loved this show for long, so it been such an honour being here...

Eric: There she goes on gushing.... We get it...*Sounding jealous*

Jim: What am I missing? Who is this lovely lady? (interrupting Eric tirade)

Kaley: Meet Sam, she is our biggest fan! *Big Smile*

Simon Helberg: Did I hear Biggest fan? *Joining the group* Hi!

Me: *laughs* Hi, I am...you guys are amazing!

Kaley: We have the best cast and crew! And that include you!

Kunal joins our little group

Kunal: Hey...Why isn't anyone tasting my famous mash potatoes...? Oh, hello there *Noticing me*

Me: Hey...I am Sam....

Simon: Our biggest Fan! *Smiles*

To which we all laugh at...

Me: *smiles* Did you really make it...because it was delicious?

Kaley: Oh, you poor soul! *laughing* He is just pulling your leg

Kunal: *pretending to be hurt* Hey...I could've! You never know

Johnny: Oh, we know...Once he made us come home for barbecue...claim he had made all the food...but I saw the container from Jo streak and Grill

Kunal: *feign waving a flag* Fine I surrender...But those streaks were delicious!

Mayim and Melissa were on the other side cooing over Melissa baby...

Jim: What did you think of tonight episode?

Me: Amazing! I was in stitches!

Simon: We aim to please.... What your next project?

Me: I am thinking of auctioning for a new movie, apparently it a big hush about who is the main lead, but I would love to be apart of it...

Kaley: Aww are you a budding actress?

Me: Yup...I loved theatre since I was kid...so I cannot wait!

Johnny: Aahh young energy...We felt the same when we were auntiong for Big Bang...It gave us our break. All the best! *Smiles and give me a thumbs up*

After chatting a bit more with them, I saw that Kevin Susmen was indicating for me....

Me: Excuse me...Duty calls

After saying my goodbyes and getting Johnny autograph, I headed over to see what he needed

Me: Hey, what up?

Kevin: Hey, sorry to drag you away but Cassendra is calling, she said it urgent...She is in the dressing room

Me: oh, thanks I will go see her now!

As I enter the room.... I didn't see Cassendra, but Eric is there.... And he was on his knees with a ring box at his hand...

Me: Uhm Eric....

Eric: I asked Kevin to get you here....I know how much this production meant to you...and I thought when will I get a better chance....I know I have been on your nerves lately...*shrugs cutely* It was to get you off my scent so I could surprise you! So, what you say Finn...Will you make me a happy man and marry me? *with big bright eyes*

Me: YESS! Oh, my word! Yes! You big ol idiot! How could you keep this a secret!

Eric: Trust me it was hard!...

The whole cast and Cassandra join us and Congratulated us!

Kunal: As Raj would say, He liked her so he put her ring on it! Congrats Girl!

Mayim: Mazel tov! From the way you guys were at each other, I would've never guessed you were an item

Me: *laughs* Yeah, we played it private for a while...And he was over the top today, guess his way of getting me to not see what he was planning...with this madam! *lightly punching Cassendra*

Cassendra: *laughs* It was so hard! Aww but I am so happy for you!

Melissa and her family join our group and I couldn't help but adore her little one!

After everyone congratulates us, Eric took me for a walk around the parking area to his car...

Eric: *Cheekily* So is my little wallflower ready to go home?

Me: *lightly punch his shoulder* Haha...I will miss it...but here to many more amazing adventures.... With me over the top fiancée

Eric: Hmm.... Fiancée, I love how that sounds...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author Note:

My little tribute to an amazing show! Big Bang Theory will always have a place in my heart! It will be sad not to see new episodes! But there always reruns!

Unexpected ending, right? Hehe I am after all...About Happy Endings! Can't wait to see the Finale! I will have my tissues ready!

To the Cast: Kaley, Johnny, Kunal, Jim, Simon, Melissa, Kevin and Mayim! You guys are amazing!!!!

From your Adoring Fan!

XOXO

Shaaira