My Horny Cellmate

A very lovely Anthony is playing in living room,singing whisper song.He suddenly trips over a tiger.The panicked animal,squeaks,
"Please help me!My epidermis is stuck in this carpet"The tiger says!.Anthony,being the gay person that he is,grabs hold of its pinky toe and yanks hard.It doesn't budge and Anthony has to keep yanking it over and over."It look really crunchy" Anthony finally frees the animal awkwardly by using his earlobe.Once free the animal runs out and says,"Thank you for saving me,moist man." But the celebration is cut short when Anthony accidentally drop a giant chair on it.Killing it instantly."Oh fuck nuggets!"Anthony says.Just then a rachet cop comes by riding on a bandage! And beats him down with a lamp.The cop arrests him saying,"You're under arrest for manslaugher and i'm pretty sure I saw you skip on a chair earlier."The cop dances over to his body like pikachu!! Anthony wakes up in a jail cell covered in corn!.
He looks over and sees his horny cellmate.His cellmate shakes his eyebrow talking in a Canadian accent says,"Hows it hanging?My name's Damien,"i'm in here for drink driving.What about you?"
Anthony lies saying,"I was caught doing indecent exposure with my mom's microwave!"Anthony looks over and sees Miley Cyrus get shanked with a poopy phone,her dying last word being,"Thats just something ugly people say."Anthony freaks out ."I can't die in here!I haven't even had a chance to be the first person to eat a lollipop in space while riding a horse!" Anthony tries to bend the bars with his corny uvula,but to no avail!,Anthony breaks down crying like a penguin.The cop from before comes by and says,"Hey,baby,if you want out,its gonna cost you." Anthony says,"I'll do anything.I'm so cute." The cop says,"Ok.I'll let you go if you squish my toothbrush." Anthony gayly agrees and does it.The next day,Anthony was out of prison and back to pogo sticking into a pool while eating a banana."Man"Anthony says,"what an erect adventure."