first time we met

Scorpio/EMMJP POV

I once lived in China, ofcourse cause i was born there, i remember being bullied because of my weird hair and eyes, i have blonde hair but when it goes down it turns into a light shade of blue, then a darker shade of blue, then black at the bottom and the thing is, its natural i don't know where i got this hair, i don't even know why my name is EMMJP i have always wondered, "am i the only person that looks like this" i mean i searched it up on the internet but no info seemed to come out and i was really sad about that cause i don't know what i am, i have wolf ears and tail. The bullying goes on and on, but when i was five someone stood up for me i never knew his name tho, he was wearing a black hood at that time so i could'nt see his face, when the bullies finally went away he helped me up and smiled at me , and before i could even say anything he walked away. I never saw him eversince but i was also never bullied again so i guess i owe him so much stuff. I began realizing that i have powers i can curse people using my left red eye i guess that was another reason why the bullying stoped i have an older brother and a younger sister and my sister was just like me but she had different colored hair and eyes.
When it was my last 2 days of being 15 we moved to Paris and i forgot about that boy that saved me back when i was 5. I wonder what will happen to me from now.