Mark Ver.

Mark Smut Short FFs
[Night Snack]
-
Today you and your BF Mark had a late Night Snack , bcs he's dont had any schedule . You just wearing a short and tops for sleep time . Suddenly you heard a doorbell.. you decide to open the door . You saw Mark Lee give you a  lustfull look . "Umm something wrong ? " you ask him . "Ayy nothing i'd just miss our private time..." Mark said . You just give him a short nod and close the door after he come in . Mark sitting on the couch while unbotton his shirt..."come here." Mark spoke .. you go towards him while give a confuse look . "Umm i alr know what you want . " you reply him . Mark give a slight smirk as well . His hands goes to your pants and treasuring your private part . "My girl... open your legs and hand me the snack . Lets have fun while watching this Wrong Turn 6 yeah.." Mark said . You opens your legs not too wide... Mark put his finger inside you and thrusting slowly . You tried not to moan but you accidentally let out a small moan..."just moan baby...i miss your moan on our last time we had Sex together is 1 month ago..." Mark thrusting his finger harder ... "i-i coul-*moan*" Mark let out his finger and he unbotton his jeans and take off his pants also he take your pants off. He take you on his laps and put his dixk into you (😯) Mark slowly move his hips for give you a pleasure . "Miss this as well? ." Mark said while grabbing your @$$ ... you just nod as yes . Mark goes to your neck . He gives you a dark purple hickeys ... "can you thrust is harder ? I miss your thrust so much! .." *you whining* . "Sure baby . But are you sure you can take it ? ." He ask you . "Um yeah...j-." You didnt finish your senteces yet , he alr move his hips to a rough thrust . You begin to moan loudly and also Mark doing the same thing ... you guys are moaning mess . "Ma-mark... stop.. i-i need to catch up breath..." you breathing heavily . "Me t-too..." you get off him and sit on the couch while cathing your breath . Mark wear his pants and fell asleep... "lets go sleep on our room ... " Mark woke up and hugs you "i love you baby...please dont leave me yeah... luv you..." Mark hold your boobs . "Let me turn off this movie first." You stand up and turn off movie .

Mark : round 2 baby? *smirks*