i

"hey baby, what're you up to?"

"baking! i thought i'd make you your favourite cupcakes today!" harry exclaimed once louis entered the kitchen after work. the aroma of the sweet batter was filled within the four walls of the kitchen and louis couldn't help but sigh in delight.

"oh sweetie, you didn't have to." louis came forward wrapping his arms around harry's waist.

"i know. but i wanted to. you seemed too stressed the past three to four days so i thought this would cheer you up." harry gave louis an innocent smile, showing of his dimples that louis loves ever-so-dearly.

"well, i guess it worked but seeing your face would've done the job too, my love." louis smiled fondly. harry blushed deeply at that and dropped his gaze at louis' chest. his fingers started to play with the buttons of his shirt while louis stood there admiring his baby's cute little blush.

"aww... is my baby blushing?" louis cooed.

"no..." harry mumbled like the little baby he is. it's not like harry is a five year old baby, he's actually twenty of age. he's just a baby for louis, him being twenty three.

louis looked up trying to meet harry's beautiful green eyes with his own blue ones that harry was trying to avoid. no matter the age, harry was a whole three inch taller than louis. and no matter the height, louis would still hold harry like his baby.

louis cupped harry's face and brought his own face in front of him, their eyes finally meeting. louis offered harry a sweet smile to which harry shyly smiled back, louis' smile was then filled with fond.

"how about i go and freshen up, while you make sure those cupcakes don't get burnt, alright?"

harry nodded happily, his curls bouncing up and down, him smiling wide. louis pulled harry's face down and got on his tip toes to kiss his lover's lips. that was enough to send harry into a beautiful daze.

louis left the kitchen and harry smiled to himself because he was just so lucky to have someone like louis to love and take care of him.

by the time louis came back, changed into some sweats and a loose shirt, harry had his messy curls settled in two pigtails with an amount of hair free at the back of his head that were short enough to not reach to the bands. even though, louis sees harry like this most of the time, it doesn't stop him from getting his mind lost in some dirty thoughts. he controls his emotions and walks to harry, who was now topping the red velvet cupcakes with some icing.

"looking lovely, lovely." louis came and kissed harry's cheek as he was focusing on getting the pink coloured icing perfectly topped on the smooth cupcake surface with his tongue adorably poked out.

"thanks." harry smiled for second, going back to concentrating. and god, it's killing louis to see harry in pigtails and that sinful tongue poking out, almost mocking him, and his cute concentrating face that he's making. louis could put harry on the table and thrust so hard into him that his vision becomes blur for a whole day right there and then. but he can't. he knows harry's making the cupcakes with so much love that he would hate himself if he ruins them for his needs, no matter how much he knows that harry wouldn't get angry at all.

"why don't you help me?" harry asks innocently, looking at louis as he was sat on the chair close to him.

"you know i suck at these things, right, love?" louis chuckled at the end of his sentence. harry pouted at him and mumbled something under his breath.

"what was that?" louis asked.

"you never do these things with me." harry mumbled, this time louder than before. the pout never left his face as he started topping the other cupcake. he heard louis chuckle and a screech of the chair being dragged on the floor.

"alright, what do you want me to do, baby?" louis came to harry wrapping an arm around harry's bend back. harry straightened up immediately with his big hopeful eyes looking into louis'.

"really?"

"mhmm." louis nodded and the biggest beam crossed through harry's face.

"here you can put your favourite icing on top of the other cupcakes. or you can put your favourite sprinkles on the ones done. whatever you want." harry pushed the other two piping bags in front of louis, one with blue icing and the other with yellow one. he then pushed forward the small containers of different sprinkles in each. what can harry say, he loved baking, and louis loved to see his baby be happy so agreed on doing something he doesn't know much about.

louis grabbed the blue icing and squirted some on the cupcake. once seeing harry was so engrossed in his cupcake decoration, louis squirted some onto his hand and surprised his boyfriend by wiping it on harry's nose. harry screeched at the sudden touch and louis quickly wiped the rest from his hand with harry's cheeks, making him back up.

"louis! what are you doing?"

louis started laughing after seeing harry's adorable face covered with the colour and his frown not leaving his expressions as he moved his hand over his face. it was only spreading it more so louis gently grabbed harry's big hands and pulled them down.

louis made harry's back to be pressed against the counter as he grabbed the small hand towel from behind harry and gently wiped off the cream from his cheeks and hands, making sure none was left between his fingers.

harry wasn't looking at louis but looking down at his hands. louis cupped harry's chin in his hand and brought his gaze up to meet his own blue eyes. harry had a little frown on his face, a pout that louis wanted to remove no matter how adorable- and fuckable- he was looking. louis got on his toes and pressed a kiss on the tip of harry's nose.

"mmm... sweet." louis admired the sugary taste of the icing as he kissed away the small blob from his lover's nose.

that had harry giggle and louis was about rip his own hair out because harry giggling made his heart beat faster by the second. he loved to see the perfect smile on his face, showing of those pretty dimples. seeing him giggle had louis smile just as well.

"that wasn't very nice though." harry mumbled looking down at louis who had just wrapped his arms around the boy's waist.

"wasn't it though?" louis jokingly frowned his eyebrows.

harry shook his head from side to side, biting his bottom lip. louis got closer to harry, pressing their fronts together.

"i thought it was funny. i thought you would laugh." louis spoke deepening his voice just a teensy bit.

"i-it wasn't though. you wasted the icing." harry said, this time looking at louis' lips.

louis got on his toes and leaned forward while pulling lightly on harry's collars so he could whisper into harry's left ear.

"how about i make it up to you after we're done with the cupcakes, baby?" louis' voice was seductive, his hot breaths tickling harry's skin.

harry whimpered and for a second he thought he might fall if louis hadn't have him pressed against the counter.

"would you like that? will you forgive me then after i'm deep inside of you until you're a beautiful mess beneath me?"

harry whimpered loudly, a silent moan escaping his lips as he closed his eyes shut tightly, holding onto the counter top for dear life.

"answer me." louis seductively whispered without a voice.

harry groaned and nodded rapidly.

"that's my baby." louis smiled and kissed harry's cheek. he walked to the table and continued with topping his cupcake like nothing ever happened.

nothing did happen, until later that evening.

~

AN

So I have an obsession with kinky larry smut and that's what this book will be all about. A mixture of smut and fluff. This book isn't gonna have a plot or anything, just two boyfriends living together and their lives are super fluffy and super smutty at the same time! :D Next chapter will be smut like a lot of there future ones. So vote & comment if you want me to continue it, my dirty minded amigos!! :D