You surprise her at the Paramore concert

You were skyping your girlfriend,Hayley. She and the boys had been away on tour for about 5 months and you really missed her."Hey baby I gotta get to sound check.I love you so much."says Hayley, blowing a kiss to the camera."Love you too,pretty girl.", you say logging off.

Not even 5 minutes after you hang up with Hayley, you get a text from taylor. "Hey,(Y/N),just wanted to let you know that hayley has been really upset lately missing you.wanna help me surprise her?-Tay.Where the hell is he going with this."Awww sure thanks tay text me the details"

~1 week later ~

You were packing for your week with hayley and you were so exited to see your girlfriend again for a little while.and actually in person this time,not on the computer.

When you got to the studio where paramore was working you quietly knocked on the door and taylor was there. He told you hayley and jeremy were getting food and they would be back soon.

As you waited for hayley to get there you played around on your phone and checked your email.And then you heard the door open...

"Taylor!? Where are ya bud, we have your food.taylor?" Hayley yelled. You quickly hid behind the couch and waited for her to come closer.as you saw her shadow you popped up from behind the couch,scaring hayley."(Y/N) oh my gosh!" She said amd threw her arms around your waist.

you held her in your arms for what seemed like forever and then she pulled away."Are you actually here,is this actually happening?"she said, pulling at your cheeck."Yes hayley,I'm actually here,all thanks to taylor and his sneakiness."you said and pressed your lips to hers. Finally, the love of your life was in your arms again.