chapter 1

Alaia pov;

I woke up and the first thing i did was look outside. Another gloomy day in paris i thought to myself, but it made me smile. The perks of graduating from college early, i could wake up look outside and deside wether i wanted to go out or not. Then i remembered that graduating early meant i had no friends to hang out with untill their semester ended.

I got up, put on some makeup, dressed into a nude colored tubetop with some nude colored sweatpants to go along with it.

I desided that i should go and explore paris. I have been here 2 1/2 years for school but i rarely got to explore. Today would be the perfect day.

I put on some white sneakers and headed out.

Neymars pov;

"papppaaaiiiiii" davi groaned waking me up "whhhaaattttt"  i said trying to hide under my covers. "you promised on your off day we would go explore paris" i looked at him, "why do you want to explore paris so much?" i questioned him, "because you said i would like it more than barcalona and i want to see if you are right" i sighed and looked at him. We moved from barcalona 2 weeks ago because i had signed into a new team, davi loved barca and leaving was hard for him. I thought about it for a second "okay fine only if you match papai today" he looked at me and smiled "of course i will papai now lets gooo"

I wore a black Balenciaga sweatshirt, a pair of black sweatpants and white nike sweatpants. I put on some jordans to go with it and had davi wear the same.

We headed out the door and to the most basic place a newbie to paris would go.. The Eifell tower.

"wow davi isn't nice?" he looked up "it's so tallllllll" he replied, i laughed and picked him up and put him over my sholders "papai it's still to tall" i laughed again, i would protect this 5 year old at all costs.

"are you hungry davi?" i asked him putting him down "yea lets get some food" he said excited, okay come on that place looks nice. I walked to the resteruant through the crowded people assumming davi was right behind me then a minute later when i got to the resteruant i looked down and asked "what do you want to eat davi" then i saw he was not there i looked around me and started yelling "davi!" still no responce. I walked back to where we were and he was not there "davi!" i yelled again, but it was to loud and crowded for anyone to hear but the people around me. I felt my heart beating quick and i was so nervous i knew nothing about the city how was i going to find my son.

Alaia pov;
Paris is quite crowded today. I went to the Eifell tower to take some nice photos but everywhere i went people were everywhere. Then as i was walking i saw a little blonde boy crying. He seemed lost and afraid it was hard for me to ignore him so i went over to him. "whats wrong?" i asked sympathetically, "i can't find my papai" he was lost and looked terrified. "maybe i can help you.. Where was the last place you saw him?" i asked "i don't know, i hate paris i miss barcalona!" so he is from barcalona i thought "how about you tell me about barcalona?" i asked again, maybe i could get his mind off his dad while trying to find him. "i lived in barcalona my whole life with my papai, but my mommy lives in brazil." so are you brazilian" i said to him "yes one day i will become a brazilian soccer player and play for barcalona" he said cheering up "wow you seem very determined" i said making him smile "i want to be like my hero" we talked and looked for about 30 minutes but still nothing, i had no idea what to do.

His name was davi lucca he was from brazi, loved soccer loved barcalona and seemed like a sweet kid, who ever his parents are raised him well.

"well davi do you want to go to my home and we can talk to the police and get you back home safe by tonight?" i proposed "yes but do you promise i will see my papai" he said with a sadend voice, "yes i promise you will see him and be back home safe"
He looked at me and thought to himself "okay lets go!" he said cheering up.

We got to my place and i thought maybe i would know where to start looking if i knew how he looked so i sent over to davi eating icecream and asked him "so how does your papai look?" i asked plotting next to him "he has greenish eyes he has tattoos on his arms but you cant see them today because he is wearing a hoodie exactly like mine" i looked at the boys hoodie and saw the brand and thought "damn they must be rich".. "so what else" i continued to him "he has tan skin brown curly hair with some blonde tips" i thought to myself he honestly sounded gorgous but then i thought of a 42 year old dad and snapped out of my thoughts. "whats his name?" "neymar jr" he replied proudly. I then found myself dumbfounded he was the son of the famous player who recently switched to psg i then became scared what if he got mad, i had his son but now i knew exactly what to do.....