They Meet Once More

AN - The background info is actually important for understanding the story, so read it please. Also I guess you could consider this fluff. Have fun and I hope you enjoy!

_________________________________________________

Background information:

1. Deku became a Villain

2. Deku is also the Leader of the Villains

3. Him and Kacchan are no longer friends because at some point in their childhood they had a falling out and Deku just disappeared one day and they stop being friends

4. When they were friends they had a really close relationship

5. They haven't see each other in like over 10 - 15 years

6. The Observation Room is the room where you can see the villain but they can't see you

7. I will refer to Bakugou using, Bakugou, Katsuki, and of course Kacchan

Scene: Interrogation room and the side room where they can observe the suspect (in this case the villain)

As Deku sits in the interrogation room patiently waiting for someone to come in and talk with him, Aizawa and All Might are deciding what to do with him.

"That one right there, he's dangerous," Aizawa said "he's the real deal."

"What should we do about him?" Asked All Might.

"I don't know but for now we keep him detained in there and let the kids see him just in case they encounter him later in their lives."

"Good idea, i'll go and get them." All Might said as he walked out the door heading towards the training area. Meanwhile Aizawa just looked at the boy and thought, what happened in this young boy's life to cause him to become a Villain this early in his life.

~ 10 minutes later ~

The kids along with All Might walk into the observation room ready to see the new villain that their mentors had captured. As the kids all line up looking into the room, Bakugou couldn't  believe his eyes.

He starts to mumble, "No no no, this can't be. No, how could this happen." The others conversations start to die down when one of them points out, "Hey guys what wrong with Bakugou?" Everyone instinctively looked over at the boy because nothing's ever wrong with Bakugou. But they soon realize that something is really wrong with him because he's crying. They all begin to worry.

"Bakugou what happened, what's wrong?" One of them asked in a panic. They all quiet down and look and him as he wipes the tears off his face. Minutes pass as he stands and cries.

When he finally looks up with tear stains on his face, he only says one word and looks back down, "Deku..." They all freeze. What did he just say? They look at the teachers for guidance. Both adults look stunned.

Aizawa says in a low quiet voice, "What did you just call him?" The students look on with confusion and one of them ask, what did you say. Aizawa calls out even louder this time, "I said WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HIM!" yelling, scaring the students.

But before anyone can say anything, a voice that no one recognizes says, "~Kacchan." Bakugou's head snaps up and the others start to worry even more. "~Hey Kacchan I know you're in there. Why don't you come over here and let me see you! It's been such a long time hasn't it?" The villain speaks up again causing everyone to turns their heads to look a Bakugou. He slowly nods his head and heads for the door with his head down. No one, not even the teachers, bother to stop him. They are in too much shock to process the scene unfolding in front of them.

Bakugou opens the door to the interrogation room. With his head still down he walks in. Deku stands and walks over to him, the others still in the observation room.

"It's been so long Kacchan. Why don't you let me see your face, hmm?" He whispers as he takes his fingers, lifting Bakugou's chin. "Oh Katsuki, please stop crying." He whispers as he wipes the tears off of Bakugou's cheeks.

"You were right, I was never going to become a Hero just like you said but it's okay now, I found something even more fun. Being a Villain is so much better because now I can see you everyday, and I don't have to worry about anyone else stealing you away from me!" With both his hands on Bakugou's cheeks he leans in and kisses his forehead. Bakugou looked at Deku with even more tears in his eyes than before.

"It's time to go don't you think?" He looked into Bakugou's eyes awaiting an answer. He nods and Deku takes his hand, "Then let's get going. There's so many amazing things I wanna talk to you about!" He says excitedly walking out to the room lightly pulling Bakugou behind him.

The others couldn't believe their eyes. How did a villain no one had ever met just take the Bakugou by the hand and walk out? No one was ever going to figure out the answer to that burning question because Bakugou was now gone. He never came back to school and no one saw or heard from him ever again until one day when a new headline in the news showed up:

Leader Of The Villains And His New Partner In Crime Cause Mass Destruction In The City!

Along with it was a photo of Deku and Bakugou in matching villain outfits watching the city burn with huge smiles on their faces.

_______________________________

This is it for this story. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

- Your author, FIreRises