..Forgotten past. Forgotten me..

So, this is my first story ill be working on, please bear with me as im not good at this stuff but Ill try.

It was a normal cold winter morning the dim light streaming through the shutters of runes window...the skeleton himself was still asleep, his large skull candy headphones on his head playing out music, which kept him in a deep slumber.

Eventually the male skeletons eyes opened, his dim silver eyelights looking around his room his vision blurry from just only opening them.

Rune let out a sigh taking of his headphones to run a hand through his touseled black hair which hung over his left eye a bit, he placed his prized headphones on his bedside table before rubbing his eyes letting out a tired yawn.

He lay there a few more moments getting used to his surroundings before pushing himself up as he sat there.

The room rather chilly..but yet again rune had a malnutrition from the fact he never ate so his bones were rather brittle and weak so, was his magic which made him cold...all the time.

He coughed a little and sighed once again.

The young male hated his life It was one bad thing after another, his parents abandoning him at a early age, living on the streets, only just a year ago the sixteen year old had been able to work

he lived alone in a house he could barely afford, he had dodged rent a few months, somehow he knew he would be evicted soon...

After a few minutes of listening to cars go by on the busy street outside, he grew tired of it and forced his weak body to stand

He then stumbled over to the bathroom to clean himself up..he looked in the mirror.

"Look at yourself...sixteen, single, lonely as fuck and depressed.." he mumbled to himself, washing his face and brushing his teeth...a shower could wait..he didnt want a higher water bill than he could afford.

He continued to look in the mirror at his apearence licking at his missing tooth and cracked face, this had happened years ago..but he didnt have the money to fix it or the energy to conjure up any healing magic.

He still remembered the day vividly...

Rune's pov.

Flashback to two years ago.....

It..was a dark day just waiting in the alley in my ripped hoodie eying up the food...all that food wasted out here in the rain.

I aproached the food stall cautously, even the fruit looked like heaven to me, I hadent ate in three days, I was starving

I wonder when mom will come back...

I paced myself and with a jolt of energy I snatched up the first thing I could and ran.

I felt the hot bread in my hands I could taste freedom.

"HEY STOP THERE...HEY THIEF!" i heard as i sped up as they gave chase.

Why over this? i just wanted to eat.

My chest heaved as i was losing the strengh to continue at this pace, i was out of breath and the starving for three days, wasnt helping.

Eventually I collapsed in the snow, clutching my dinner close, curling up shaking, as i heard the man approach.

Thats when i tried to get up and felt the blow to my skull, the first of six..as he beat into me

"STUPID BRAT STEALING FROM ME" he yelled eventually, It stopped and he stormed off.

The pain was unbearable, as i lay there with double vision breathing heavy as everything went black..

Timeskip to present day.

He laughed, a little unstable and touched his old wounds shivering with pain..they still hurt after all these years...he..had no idea how he had survived that day..but he had..sometimes..he wished he had not..those were at the times he felt the lowest...

The young male pulled on a black Hollywood Undead shirt and some ripped jeans, he then tied his bandana around his mouth to hide the grotesque cracks and missing tooth..before pulling on his black hoodie.

He picked up his headphones..which he had stole some years ago..they were cracked a bit and bent but..they still worked thats all that mattered.

He put them on his head, then pulled his black hood over his face to hide the cracks and holes on the back of his head, before turning on his phone screen.

He turned up his music and pulling up his bandana, pulling on his black boots and slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

A few seconds later he left the house locking the door behind him.

Rune then walked to the bus stop just as the bus was pulling up.

He got on and sat at the back as per usual, turning up his music to, drown out the sound of the talking and laughter of the others on the bus.

He was socially awkward and had anxiety so he hated being in crowds, this was how he kept himself calm.