1year later...

Sarah

"Aww my baby having a baby" I cried laughing at my little sister Lola. See we aren't really sisters but you can say. See I met her at the kids school. She been good to me every since.
Me and Kam are on a break he cheated on me and the girl might be having his baby. I been trying but sometimes trying is not good enough for a guy like Kam. He wants community pussy and that's what he can get. I'm moving on with life.

"Girl hush and help me look for the twins some stuff before they arrive"
Lola preached

"Girl, I don't understand why you just won't have a baby shower and get fed gifts and stuff to help you sum." I stated.

"My family and Trigger family oh no we tried that before" she said. She laughs. I'm so happy her and trigger even got together he seem so much happier. He haven seen Rain or his son since she left. Lola gave him happiness but he still have a little while in his heart not being able to see his son that's a Hassle.

"Ohhh please don't remind me, remember when his uncle took his fake leg off and try to hit your dad for talking crap" I laughed oh my lord that day was funny.

"Girl don't you dare make me laugh" she warned"

"So you said if faith bring us back together I'll get your number right" I heard behind me. I turned to see the yellow crayon from last year.

"Vardo" Lola said. I seen he turned her was and looked at her then at her stomach and you can see hurt in his eyes but he tried to play it off.

"Crazy LoLo what's up" he said trying to convince his self he wasn't hurt she was pregnant. See I knew someone wanting me was to good to be true.

"Well I will let you two rekindle" I said

"No wait I came to speak to you" he said I looked a Lola she smiled and walked away but she looked sad. Oh man what I got myself into.