Part 1: YOU

Hai guys! This is my first Jimin ff so, I hope you guys like it and enjoyed it. I'm sorry if the character name is bad. I'm sorry if something is bad. Btw, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Hai everyone! My name is Jeon Seoni. I'm 19 years old. This my story how I and Jimin together. I hope you guys love it! Let's begin the story should we. Bye!!!

In the morning, I wake up by someone, throw WATER TO ME!!.
       “wake up you lazy girl!!!!” yelling Jungkook to me. I was startled by the cold water through my body.
      “AHHHH!!! what are you doing!? You make me wet idiot!! ”
      “I don't care. Now get your ass up! Today is your first day school at my collage!”said Jungkook to me. Well yeah~ he is annoying sometime. But he can be adorable. And he can be strict to me. Sometime we almost choked each other. Crazy right? That's how we show our love.
      “Fine! I will!”
      “you better hurry. I'll wait you at the kitchen. I already make a breakfast for us.”said Jungkook.
      “Where is mother and father?” I asked Jungkook even though I know where are they.
     “They..they have a business trip at Busan. Maybe they come home next week or next week again.”said Jungkook while looking down. I know he sad cause our parents rarely at home. They usually go on business trip. It really hard for us to spend time together. Eat dinner? Nah~ it not only us, it will have a guest come along. I know it hard for Jungkook and it hard for me too. We always together since we are twin.

I just nodded to him and smile warmth to him. He smile back to me. He went out and I go to shower. After I finished, I picked a clothes to wear. It take 5 minute to choose. Finally, I just wear a black hoodie same with Jungkook cause we always same clothes together. We used to buy a same thing together and to make it different just a colour. I wear a short pants and a white sneaker. I grab my bag and my phone. I go downstairs and saw Jungkook waiting for me at the kitchen.
       “Good morning Oppa!”
       “Good morning Nini.”wish Jungkook to me. He call me Nini cause it cute to me. I sit beside him and we ate together. After we done, we go to collage by ride a car. Jungkook drive us to the collage. Soon, we arrive, we get out from the car. I can feel everybody is starring at us. Well Jungkook is famous. Of course they think we are couple,with same clothes,same backpack just the colour is different,same shoes, and yeah same phone. Jungkook realize it.
       “Don't worry. I will not let them hurt you. I will tell them that you're my twin.”said Jungkook to me. He gave me calm smile. I just nodded and smile to him. He held my hand and we went it. It really my lucky day cause my locker just beside him.
      “This is your locker. It really lucky cause we are closed.”said Jungkook
      “yeah~ I can put my thing on your locker if my locker is full right?” I give him a smirked.
      “what!? Hell no!”said Jungkook. I just laugh at his act. Suddenly a group of guy coming toward us.
      “Hey Kookie! What's up!”said the random guy.
      “hey hyung.”said Jungkook to him. It have a six handsome,hot and sexy guy. But, something catch my attention and it was a short guy. He looked really hot. But he seem like cold. He looked at me and I looked away.
      “hey kookie, I don't know you have a girlfriend.”  said the random guy. People always think we are couple so we used to it.
      “she not my girlfriend, hyung.”said Jungkook calmly.
      “who is this oppa?” I asked.
      “This is my friend. Guys, introduced yourself.”said Jungkook.
     “Hai I'm J-Hope. But you can call me Hobi. I will make you smile.”said Hobi teasingly to me. He right, already make me smile.
      “My name is Namjoon. I'm the leader.Nice to meet you.”
      “Yoongi.”  said the sleepy guy.
      “Sorry about him. He not much talking. Btw, I'm Taehyung. Can call me Tae.” he a cute guy with his box smile.
      “Hai young lady, my name is Jin. I'm the mother here and the worldwide handsome.”said Jin
       “You really look like one” I said while giggles at him.
       “And this is Jimin.” Jungkook introduced him. Why he can't introduced by himself. Such a lazy person.
      “Hai my name is Seoni. Nice to meet you guys.”
      “you have a beautiful girlfriend Kookie.” said Namjoon to him.
      “I told you hyung, she not my girlfriend. ”said Jungkook.
     “But you guys holding hand.”said Namjoon.
     “ Information for all of you guys, this is my twin. She is my little sister.”said Jungkook to them. All of them frowned.
     “you never tell us that you have a TWIN!!” said Taehyung to him.
     “Tae is right. Why we never know that you have a twin?” asked Hobi.
     “cause I don't tell you guys about it. She just transferred here. Her first class will same with Jimin, Taehyung and Jin. I want you guys take care of her.” said Jungkook.
      “Don't worry, we will.” said Jin. Jungkook signal at me to follow them. I just nodded at him and follow them. Me and Jungkook doesn't take a same class sometimes. When we arrive, all eyes on me cause I'm with a famous boy here. I can feel a fan girl give a death glare to me. Jin tell me to sit between Taehyung and Jimin. He sit another side of Taehyung sit. I take a looked at Jimin. He just on his phone .
       “hey, Jimin, how are you doing?”
       “Can you just don't talk to me?”said Jimin. He looked at me with his cold eyes. He looked back at his phone. Suddenly, Taehyung whispered to me.
       “don't feel bad. Jimin always like that since his girlfriend left him and he became cold and playboy.”said Taehyung. I just nodded. I know how it feel. My ex-boyfriend left me just for a women. It really broken. After 2 hours in a bored history class, we go to cafeteria. And seriously that class is really bored. We went to cafeteria. I saw Jungkook and ran to him.
       “Oppa!!!!”
       “Hey my little princess. How the class.”asked Jungkook.
       “Bored. Reallyyyyyyy bored.”
Jungkook just laugh. I sit beside him. He already order food for me. When I eating with them I can feel someone starring to me. So I looked around and saw a group of girl give a death glare to me. I just looked away,scared.
       “you guys just like couple.”said Jin.
       “If we are not twin, I wouldn't date her.”said Jungkook while smirked.
       “same with me.”
       “What!? Who don't want a cute boyfriend like me.”said Jungkook.
       “Me.”
All of them laugh because of me except Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook pouted his mouth. Meanwhile, Jimin just silence. After eating, I decided to go to bathroom.