Chapter 1

Not far from the port of Havana, a ship lingered, this was no ordinary ship though, black sails, a dark haul, only one man in these seas had a ship like this, the notorious Arthur Kirkland, Captain of the Black Sparrow, fastest ship in Europe.

        Boots thumped across the cabin which Arthur resided, although those boots were not his, they were in fact his younger brother Alfred's. "How do you know that this isn't some fake rumor?" Alfred spoke to his brother in a worried tone, "What if its a trap the Frenchie set up?!?" he gasped, to which Arthur simple  rolled his eyes.

"Even if it is a trap, its not like we haven't beaten that frog in a fight before, besides, if this 'Siren' really does exist then she can help us" 

"That maybe true but from what I've heard nobody's ever seen her, only heard her whispers, hence her name...' Alfred pouted, the brit waved his concern off, getting up and exiting his cabin with Alfred in tow. 

        The crew was excited to see land, and even more so to see ladies, after being at sea for so long men tend to get lonely, especially pirates, and the touch of a tavern whore and some rum with it is what every sea man desires. "Olly, watch the ship, make sure everything gets replenished, Alfred and I are going to take a walk" 
"Yes Capin'"  

Plunk

        A single silver coin lands in a fountain, surrounded by shrubs, a tall weeping evergreen leans over the fountain, although many come to pay the siren for advice, the water remained clear, not a single coin, except the piece of silver that a young girl who stands before the fountain, she could only be around the age of seven or eight, her clothes are dirty and tattered.

"Sirin here my plea, our father has fallen ill, and my sister and I cannot harvest the crops by ourselves, we don't have enough money to get him the medicine, please we need your help, anything help. I know this isn't much money but its all we can spare.." She turns and leaves through the path which she entered, hesitantly looking back before she runs off. 

Light footsteps sound close to the pond, her dress dragging against the ground, a small smirk gracing her plump l/c lips as she takes a seat by the fountain, picking up the coin. "Poor girl" she say, "yet such a sweet soul" her voice is like the wind, graceful and light, but like the wind, it can be devastating and dangerous.

Twirling the coin between her fingers, she stood, leaving the fountain, disappearing behind the tree to a small hidden trail, which lead to her small shack, hidden in the trees, there she practiced the art of medicine. Lining her walls were shelves filled with different medicines, her hand lightly dragging along the middle shelf till she finds what she was looking for, picking up the bottle and examining it before putting it away into her satchel. 

"Sometimes I wish they'd say what kind of sickness" she says, a hint of sass underlying in her voice. "Serina, I've got a job for you!" She called, said girl, Serina, then emerged from another room, she looked to be about fifteen, very slender and athletic, she wore trousers and a simple dark shirt, short hair. "Yes y/n?" "Small farming family with they're father fallen Ill, take this to them, and go to the town with this and get some extra farm hands" she says, passing the vile to her long-time friend, along with a sack of silver and a note with instructions for the family.

"Should be on the west side of the island not too far from town." Now in truth, Y/n hardly ever left her little haven except for the really important jobs, many would pay to have her knowledge of medicine and other things, many would also pay to make her theirs, with her astounding beauty and voice.

She had to be careful, along with the fact that many called her a witch, as the Siren of Havana has been around for a long time, her mother and her grandmother both have done the same throughout there lives, passing on knowledge to the next generation.

Now y/n was only twenty years old, she should have had kids by now (speaking of the time) but she couldn't find a man on the island who wasn't selfish, who wasn't a drunk whoring brute. With a sigh, she collapsed on her bed, gazing out the window, wondering when shed find a suitor, preferably one with green eyes, she loved the colour green.

"Are you sure its this way?" Arthur asked, Alfred groaned, nodding as he trailed through the trees and bushes, following the directions which were given to him by a pub owner, quietly mimicking his elder brother. As the two trekked through the woods, a path became more clear, trees leading into a clearing, which lead to the fountain.

"See Arthur I know where I was going!" Alfred called enthusiastically as he ran off a bit in front of him, his eyes wide in aw at the beautiful place they had just stumbled upon. Arthur joined his brother, both in awe of the beauty, and the fact that the Sirens fountain existed. "so the guy said that the more we put in the pool, the more we can ask of her." Alfred said, staring into the crystal waters.

"so she's like a paid mercenary/info broker?" "Shh Arthur don't talk about her like that, they say she's always listening" sceptically his eyes scanned the surrounding areas; and it was the truth, she was indeed listening, from within the branches of the weeping willow (hidden rather well of course), laying on her stomach as she gazed at these two handsome men. 'I've never seen them before' she thought, eyeing up Alfred, 'I cant really see the other..'

Arthur looked around before removing his hat, running a rough hand through his hair. His eyes roamed up the tree, and a quiet gasp came from y/n, his eyes, the colour she loved so much, his eyes were the most beautiful shade of green she had ever seen.

A/N
hello everybody!I'm not dead, yet lmao,
Thank you so much for reading the first chapter of The Siren and The Pirate.
Its been a while since ive posted on here but I plan on making a comeback, if youre famillar with my tumblr, you would know I specialize in smut, and saucy fics, I absolutly love longer stories with smut, but theres very few, so Im going to hopfully add to the list. Ill try to update this weekly
thank you again, enjoy!