🐶🐰

─────────────────────────

"5...6...7...8?" jaemin counted with his sweet honey voice facing the camera. "ba-bye~~~" he continued and what he did next caused a small but audible gasp from the other sitting next to him on the plane.

jeno's eyes visibly widened and his mouth formed an o shape clearly surprised at the sudden action. i'm straight, right? the raven-haired idol asked himself and also tried to calm his heart down when jaemin sneakily planted a pair of soft lips on his cheeks.

"why the heck did you do that? we're gonna get into trouble when the manager hyung sees that!" he turned his head to the said boy who kissed his cheeks and raised an eyebrow showing off that he was annoyed (or enjoyed but he didn't want to admit that).

"no worries, i'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind." jaemin replied, completely unbothered.
"and why are you blushing anyway?" he continued now his turn to raise his eyebrow clearly amused, and is secretly enjoying the rare sight.

"whoa howhh~ look at his ears! aigoo~ our jeno is such an easy boy~" renjun teased who was sitting with them and tried to stiffle a laugh which caused jaemin to laugh along and caressed jeno's ears very lovingly.

"fuck you both." jeno hissed and sent the two boys a death glare.

"oh come on. we know too damn well who you would rather." renjun said wiggling his eyebrows teasingly while directing his eyes to jaemin and jeno back and forth implying something dirty. but then he winced in pain when he earned a punch on his cute ass arm a few seconds later.

🐿️

being a natural flirt that jaemin is, everyone must've always thought that he's already used to anyone getting touchy with him. well that's true alright, except when it's jeno though. which led him to the situation where he's just staring blankly at the ceiling all alone in his room.

jaemin remembered all those times he had with jeno and he always tried to contain his feels every time the slightly older slings his arm around him, backhugs him, puts his chin on his shoulders, plays with the ends of his hair also slightly brushing his neck and it never failed to make his heart skip a beat every time jeno calls his name oh so sweetly with that adorable crescent eyesmile of his. jaemin sometimes had to ask himself if jeno is even aware of what he's been doing or actually has been doing it on purpose. jaemin kept rolling on his bed and buried his face on his pillow with the thought of the raven haired boy stuck on his head which clearly doesn't help him sleep at all.