αทxiσυs ρ.ρ

(TRIGGER WARNINGS:
mentions of death, war, panic attacks, anxiety, brief mention of suicide, and grammar mistakes)
.

.

"-that's what happened for the past five years. I know this is hard for you guys to think about and welcome back for the students who came back. We all missed you" the history teacher leaned further into his chair. The sound of the bell ruined the silence of the class.

In the corner of his eyes, Peter can see a couple who was hugging each other, happy to see each other hence both of them got turned into dust. He put his books into his bag and sling it over his shoulder. He then roamed the hallways.

It was the second day of school after the snap. Ned wasn't with him at the moment because he has a family reunion for the ones who turned into dust. MJ was in a different class, chasing art class and more.

The halls is somewhat full, but there was a big void, rapidly sucking all the noises. Some students are still tearing up over the fact that they somewhat found their friends, family, or just plain out survived. Some students too was on the sides of the hall, scrolling through their phone.

Since the snap reversed, Peter's spider senses went higher, making him hear all the conversations that was occurring around him. He could hear a girl crying in the end of the hall. He glanced at the girl, who is in a ball position, clutching her phone. Her friend tried to calm her down. The worst part is, Peter heard the whole conversation.

"I-I didn't even got t-the chance to say g-good bye to h-her. sHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND!" she screamed a bit in the end. the others started hugging her. Peter opened his phone and sure there was a list of students who has either disappeared, died, or etc. He heard her name and searched for it. Her ex girlfriend name popped out, and Peter felt a twist in his stomach

MARILYN LILAC - Committed suicide three years ago

Peter run to his next class and quickly find a seat near the window. In front of him was two girls, talking to each other. He opened his notebook and started scribbling and doodling, trying to chase away a weird unsettling knot in his stomach. He doodled more and more, at the end he realised that he was doodling moments of him and Mr.Stark

"So it's true then. A few of them disappeared while in space? how on earth did they come back?" the girl whispered. Peter felt his heart beat racing. His mind went to the moment on Titan. The weird notch in his stomach, the dying state his skin was. Him hanging onto the person he relay on most as a super hero, Mr. Stark..

Mr. Stark

"They were brought back by the hulk and doctor strange at the last war" she whispered back.

The last war. Mr. Stark

Peter can feel it. He feel his mind going in utter chaos. He remembered Tony's face. He remembered his soul slowly exiting his body. He remembered the emotions, the pain written in his eyes. He remembered using all his self control not to cry in agony as he said his final words to his mentor, "Mr. Stark, we won". He remembered pepper kissing his father figure on the cheek saying goodbye.

He remembered Tony hugging him before all of that happened.

Peter was ready to make that sacrifice for Tony. But he was too late. Tony's dying face still haunts his mind. Everywhere he go, he was there. In the mural, in a newspaper,