Prologue

A/N: I haven't been able to find any creepypasta stories where they meet themselves from before becoming creeps. So I decided to make my own. I hope you like it.
Feel free to comment on any feedback or suggestions that can help improve the story. I want this to be a story to be one that both the reader and I can enjoy and feel apart of!

~3rd person~
It was a normal day at Slenders mansion. Well as normal as it can be with a bunch of killers living in the same place.
The only ones home were, Slenderman, BEN Drowned, Ticci Toby, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Jeff the Killer and Homicidal Liu. Everyone else was out, most likely on a killing spree.

Slender was looking over reports from his proxies, BEN was gaming, Toby, Laughing Jack, and Eyeless Jack were all eating (waffles, candy, and kidney respectively) and Jeff and Liu were talking about the good old days before they became creeps. When suddenly a bright light surrounded all of them.

When they woke up again, they were in a room that they didn't recognize, the room was simple, to say the least, it looked like a simplified cinema, with a big screen and exactly fourteen chairs six of them already occupied. On the other side of the room, you could see six figures sitting, but before any of the creeps could advance to question them, another bright light came but this time it didn't teleport them somewhere else instead a young teen girl came out.