《 11 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ELEVEN
ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ELEVEN• ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Your head jolts up in alert when you hear your daughter cry. You throw the comforter off you and leave Taehyung's arms.

"Y/N?"

You run into the twins' room to see Saeun sitting on her bed crying.

"Baby," You pull her up into your arms. "What's wrong?"

Saeun lays her head on your shoulder and you hug her tightly as your hand rubs her back for comfort. Taehyung walks into the room and stands in front of you, his hand caressing her head.

"What happened?" He whispers and you shrug.

"I had that dream again." Saeun sobs. "The one where appa dies."

Your eyes meet Taehyung's and you feel like the oxygen you were breathing in disappeared.

"Again, baby?" You force yourself to ask and you feel her nod.

"Stop saying those things, Saeun!" Taesung yells at her.

"Hey," Taehyung hugs his son. "It's okay. Don't yell at her."

"It's just a nightmare, honey, okay?" You whisper into her ear. "Nightmares aren't real." You try to convince her and yourself.

"Come on," Taehyung pulls Saeun out of your arms and into his. "Let's go back to bed."

He places his daughter back under her sheets and lays next to her. Taehyung nods at you in reassurance and you give him a small smile. You walk out of the room and wait in Taehyung's for him.

He walks into the room, chuckling, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. "That girl is imaginative."

"Taehyung that isn't the first time she's had that dream." You answer in a stern tone.

"Don't think too much about it, okay? As you said, it's a nightmare. That doesn't mean anything."

"Tae–"

"She's young, Y/N." Taehyung tries to make sense of the situation. "Kids have crazy dreams all the time... unless her dreams can tell the future." He jokes.

You roll your eyes and punch his chest. He lets out a low breath.

"Stop joking."