TWELVE

—𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙀𝙍!

❛❛ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝘽𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙐𝙎, 𝙇𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍

❛❛ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝘽𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙐𝙎, 𝙇𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍. ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙆 on the wall woke me up, the opposite of what happened earlier, when it lulled me to sleep. I gave myself a moment to remember what happened in the last chapter, it has been two weeks after all.

Oh my god we kissed. We finally fucking kissed. And Luther wasn't there to bother us, thank God. I strained to open my eyes, and when I finally did, what I saw amazed me. Equations and formulas lined the walls, covering every possible inch, much more than what had been there when I was awake. Where did he get all of this chalk?

"I think I have something Dolores," Five said to the mannequin, which had been placed on the floor. "It's tenuous, but promising."

"I thought we agreed I'm better than the mannequin."

Five jumped at my voice. "Yes, but we also agreed you talk too much," Five said, rolling his eyes. "Actually, that was you. But, I think you should be able to shut me up," I countered, hopping off the bed to study the numbers littering the walls. Five turned around to pull me closer. We were millimeters away, when Luther walked in. God fucking dammit Luther. "Oh, I uh, didn't know I was bothering you guys."

"You always bother us, Luther."

"What is all of this?" Luther said, noticing Five's multiple equations. "It's a probability map," Five responded, looking proud of his work. "Probability of what?" Luther asked, looking to me for an explanation. I raised my hands and backed away. "Don't look at me. He's been doing this while I took a nap." Five went back to his equations. "Of whose death could save the world." He continued writing on the wall. "I've narrowed it down to four." I traced the equations on the wall with my hand. "You're saying one of these four people cause the apocalypse?" I asked, studying the jumble of numbers on the wall. "No, I'm saying their death may prevent it."

"Oh," Luther said. "I'm not following." I sighed, "Of course you're not." Five continued to talk. "Time is fickle, Luther. The slightest alternation in events can lead to massively different outcomes in the time continuum." Luther nodded, hanging on to his every word. "So, all I have to do is find this people with the greatest possibility of impacting the timeline, wherever they may be, and kill them." I saw Five glance over to me with the word "kill." I gave him a small smile to assure him, but only after remarking, "Sounds like fun, whose first?"

Five scanned over the names on the wall. "Milton Greene," he said. "What is he, a terrorist or something?" Luther asked.

"I believe he's a gardener."

Oh Five, you shouldn't have said that. Luther is going to fre-

"You can be serious!" Luther exclaimed. Here we go. "This is madness Five you-"