You think he wants out

I stand there not knowing what to say as I watch Harry Pack some bags, go and get his toiletries, and other things then pack them up.

"Can we just talk about this?" I asked

He stops and looks at you

"Talk about what baby there is nothing to talk about" he replied

"How is there nothing to talk about, I mean after everything, this is the end of it?" I answered

He kept pacing his things up and I broke down.

"How could you do this, I mean I know we have fought, we have bickered, had misunderstandings, disagreements and I but I didn't think it would result in this." I cried

He walked over to me and pulled me into his arms.

"Tell me what is wrong, why are you crying?" he asked confused

"Your leaving, you want out of this realtionship" I replied

"What? no, I don't"

"You're packing up more then what you normally do, and you're not going on tour, and never mentioned if you were heading back to London. so where are you going if not leaving me?"

" I forgot to tell you I am going to London, and will be gone for a while"

"To see your family?"

"for a little bit to record some and hang out with friends.

I felt like shit, he might as well want outta this realtionship if he keeps this from me, and then tell me he will be going there to hang with his family for a little while, some friends and record some.

I pushed him away and he looked at me confused

"You might as well fucking break up with me if your gonna do that, then "forget" " I tell him then wiped my eyes and walked outta the bedroom with him following me.

"I am not gonna break up with you, I don't even know why you would say that to me. I love you and want to be with you forever. Just want to have some time alone by myself, without you" he said then from the look on his face he instantly regretted it.

"Fine then I will break up with you since you need time by your self, without me," I said then grabbed my coat, key, and headed for the door.

"No don't go, I didn't mean for it to come out as it did."

I walked out the door and never looked back.