Casual Sex

Kurapika stared with burning eyes as he watched Hanako with the men laughing with her.

He clenched his can of soda with his hand as the others laughed at her joke.

"Kurapika, what's wrong?" Gon asked, noticing his piercing glare. Killua turned his attention to the Kurta and gave him a raise of his eyebrow in a questioning look.

Kurapika grunted in reply as his eyes never turns to his friends.

Killua, noticing his glare at a certain direction, followed his gaze and smirked when he saw that he was glaring at the direction of a certain violet haired and amber- eyed girl.

"Jealous much?" Killua taunted.

The Kurta send him a warning glare at which the ex-assassin just raises his arms in surrender.

The Kurta huffed angrily as he was about to leave the room until...

"Kurapika-san, we're going to play a game! Want to join us?" Hanako asked with a smile.

Kurapika sent her a look which Hanako flinch when she saw his eyes turned scarlet.

"No." Then a sound of the door slammed was heard through the silent room.

*** *** ***

Kurapika open the door to his room and sat down as he ran his hand through his hair.

He took deep breathes and slowly, his scarlet eyes return to his usual silver eyes.

"Damn it..." he muttered.

He heard a knock from his door and muttered a small 'come in'.

"Hey, we're playing a game right now. Wanna join in?" Killua asked.

"No thanks." Kurapika stated bluntly.

Killua huffed and put a bottle-shaped wrapper on the floor of his bedroom.

"Just incase you wanna stop your anger." Then, Killua closed behind the door.

Kurapika picked up the bottle and read the label.

'Sake? Why would Killua sent this to me? ' Kurapika thought.

But as much he wanted to get rid of it, he wanted to try it.

Then out of curiosity, he popped out the bottle cap and leaned the mouth of the sake bottle to his lips.

*** *** ***

"Gon-kun, have you seen Kurapika-san?" Hanako asked.

"Nope, I haven't. Maybe he's at his room. That's the last time he was seen, right?" Gon asked.

Hanako nodded and thanked Gon before heading to Kurapika's room.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Kurapika-san? Are you in there?" Hanako asked.

She heard a familiar grunt and hesitantly breathed in and out.

"I'm going inside there." Hanako chimed before opening the door, revealing a dark room.

"K-Kurapika-san?" Hanako called out as she closed the door behind her.

"Hanako?"

A slur.

That was a slur.

And it was Kurapika's voice.

"Sorry 'bout the lights. Lemme help ya."