EP1

It was a normal day at the blackpink house. All the girls were sleeping, except for lisa who had sleeping paralysis, she had been over 3 weeks without sleeping since she sais she saw that ghost in her room.
The girls are tired since they had a hard day, not just their performance in music core also  because of their meeting with their ceo, he told them that he would be hosting a reality show alongside sm artists. The girls were happy because they would be with the girls of Red Velvet, but the surprise was that they would be in the same dorm as a boy group.
And that was NCT

Jisoo POV.
Ok I guess it will be fun, I mean in SM they have a lot of money so I guess I could buy chicken.

Rosé POV
Wait!Aren't NCT a lot of members...?! What am I going to eat then..

Jennie POV
I don't care, unless they get better rooms, if is the case i'm quitting

Lisa POV
Ok so we can't meet with IKON but we are going to sleep in the same apartment as a bigger boy group. I'm quitting..

After lots of arguments it was decided that the girls would have to do what Yang Hyungsuk said.
And the reality was going to start in 2 weeks.

Hi everyone so this is my first story, If you have any sugestions u can tell them to me, please look forward for the rest of the story.
PS: this was a short one