《 12 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TWELVE
ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɪᴅs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TWELVE• ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɪᴅs •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"We'll be back in probably less than an hour," Jiwoo informs as she holds onto the twins' hands.

"Okay," You smile and kiss your children. "Have fun."

Jiwoo walks out of the house and towards her car. She seats them in the back and waves at you before getting into the driver's seat. Jiwoo drives off and you go back inside the house.

"My babies are gone." You tell Taehyung in a pout.

He chuckles. "Come here."

You walk towards him and stand in between his legs. He looks up at you and grabs the back of your right thigh signaling for you to straddle him. You do so and he places a loving kiss on your lips.

"You're such a good mom, you know that?" Taehyung asks.

"I try." You flip your hair jokingly making Taehyung laugh, his eyes forming into crescents.

He leans in to kiss you, a kiss you gladly accept. It started off sweet and innocent, but his needs grew leading the kiss to become hungry and sinful.

Taehyung's hands roam from your hips to your ass. He gives them a tight squeeze which makes you moan into the kiss.

He pulls away and smirks. "I like the sound of that."

You roll your eyes before pulling him into another kiss.

Your fingers begin to unbutton his black shirt and you help him take it off. His hands rub at your sides before pulling your shirt off.

Taehyung's head falls back when you begin to grind against him. You take the opportunity to pepper his neck with kisses.

A yelp escapes your lips when he stands from the couch. You lock your arms and legs around him and he carries you both to the nearest bedroom. He gently sets you down on the bed and stands back to look at you.

"You're–"

"Admiring." Taehyung finishes your sentence.

You kneel on the bed and pull him close to you. His lips connect to yours and you begin to unbutton his dress pants.

He grabs your hands and stops you. "Are you sure, Y/N?"