F O R E W O R D

Preston Preparatory

━━━━━━━━━━
"I require myself not to be equal to the best, but to be better than the bad."
━━━━━━━━━━

Synopsis

Preston Preparatory is one of the oldest known boarding schools in the United Kingdom dedicated in training the children of patricians and gentry. The silver circle is a group of old money teens, but then one of their members falls and they find that their friend had been murdered.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Thoughts and opinions shared by the characters does not necessarily represent my own. Any similarities to other works or real events are, unless otherwise stated, purely coincidental. Photos, gifs, music, and other medias used in the book are credited to their respective owners.

Copyright © 2019 delusionalandsad. All rights reserved. You are not allowed in anyways to copy, modify, or adapt this work without my consent.

// a u t h o r ' s n o t e //

Hi, I'm back! First of all, thank you for giving this story a chance and I hope you'll like the story:) Second, I can't believe I'm writing a second book lol yay for that + it's a mystery/thriller book !! Check my first book 'Paisley' out if you haven't yet! Third, lol yes it's the same school again from 'Paisley' forgive my uncreativeness but then again I really like that name for a school so why not it's a waste to use it in one book only - shrugging emoji - Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this and I would also love to hear what you guys think in the comments and votes are also vv appreciated! Thank you!

-A