Forms and Rules

We all have to have rules sadly.

1. No smut, you can PM me for more details on it if you want. I just don't want my book taken down.
2. B E  N I C E. I don't want to see bullying in this unless it's in roleplay.
3. Hate the character not the roleplayer.
4. This book is LGBTQ+ Friendly. You can like anyone, even my own character if you want.
5. Crushes. I will like Benny, but if you/your OC then I can change to yeah yeah. I have no problem with it. (Benny can turn the straight guys gay and the gay girls straight. Wot?)
6. There's a password to make sure your reading. Hint: It has to do with Benny because why not?

There ya go. If I think of more I'll add them.

Forms:

Name:
Nickname/Baseball Nickname:
Gender/Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Age:
Grade:
Crush:
Personality:
Appearance: (tags whether it's real life or anime is accepted.)
Clothes:(anime and real tags are accepted.)
Likes:
Dislikes:
Fears:
Hobbies:
Athletic or not athletic:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Family:

There ya go now here's mine.

Name: 'Halo' Bleshoi (real name is unknown, she introduces herself as Halo)
Nickname/Baseball Nickname: (Family nickname) Tazzy (Baseball Nickname) Comet/Suisei
Gender/Pronouns: Non-Binary, Halo doesn't care if you call them a guy, girl, or just "they"
Sexuality: Bisexual
Age: 14
Grade: 8th
Crush: Benny (or Yeah Yeah)

Personality: she tries to stay silent and keep to herself. She hates affection, she's a music lover and can only go a certain amount of time with out it, she starts to go crazy if she doesn't have music. She's addicted to coke and other carbonated drinks, after a day or so with out it she gets a headache, she'd know, she couldn't have coca cola or any other coke (soda) in the MHRC(Mental Health Research Center) when she was Baker acted (out in a mental facility). She tries to stay quiet but her being a social butterfly, it's hard. She's very social and can't help but try to talk to people, trust me she's tried to go the whole day not talking to anyone at school, it never works. She's to talkative. She can be quite perverted when around the right people she'll go all out, she finds it attractive when a guy wears skinny jeans, she doesn't know why. She's attracted to Red hair, freckles, glasses, gamers, and people who are smart, and if you have a l l those qualities plus a possible sex god/goddess or just perverted like her then she'll be all over you, although in all honesty you don't need those qualities for her to like you, find you attractive or anything. If she can let her inner lesbian around you then that's how you know she feels comfortable. She'll speak her mind when she feels it's necessary and is always logical, she rathers logic over any other thing. She thinks logically while everyone else she's ever been around things with their fists, she's convinced everyone but her loves to fist fight in order to solve disagreements, you N E V E R want to say stuff like "oh yeah I'm gonna be fighting so and so at this time. We're gonna fight at this place." Or anything related to making plans to fight someone when she's in earshot, because the moment she hears that she practically teleports to a teacher, the principal, vice principal, or the dean or even a coach. She tries to stop fights and feels like it's her fault when she isn't able to stop one. She's a goodie-two-shoes and a snitch. She's a teachers pet and most teachers trust her because of this and are most likely to believe what she says because she usually tells the truth, the only reason she gets detention is for being late, if she leaves like 2 hours early to get somewhere that's 30 minutes away she'll be late s o m e h o w.

Appearance: