🚋Ichi: Return to Morioh🚋

The click-clacks of the train making its way down the tracks soothes its young female passenger. Her pinned back shoulder-length, dark navy-almost black hair blowing against the breeze from the open window and her apple-red colored eyes glisten in the setting sun.

 Her pinned back shoulder-length, dark navy-almost black hair blowing against the breeze from the open window and her apple-red colored eyes glisten in the setting sun

The young girl of 16 years is petite in size for her age, but still holds an air of grace and maturity. But that doesn't stop people from babying her and referring to her as cute in the childish sense.

Patiently awaiting to get off at her stop, she munches on a homemade bento she cooked before she'd left her home in the city.

Don't get her wrong, living in the city had its perks. But she's a simple girl who was living in a place that was moving too fast. She was someone who liked to stop and smell the roses now and again. She disliked the rushing and loud noise, but she put up with it for the sake of her parents jobs they had there.

Despite the front she put up, her mother and father could see that she was unhappy in the big city, having had to leave her childhood friends of her old town. So the both of them came up with a compromise. She could return to her beloved hometown, under the watchful eye of her grandmother, uncle and aunt-in-law who still happened to live there, as long as she continues her education.

The girl was absolutely ecstatic! She couldn't say 'thank you' to them enough, but it didn't stop her from chanting it like a mantra anyhow while clinging to their legs.

And that's how she's found herself currently on a train heading to hometown of Morioh with the largest suitcase she's got. She would have left earlier in the day but her normally tough as nails father went all sleepy on her, going on about 'his baby girl growing up so fast' and him 'not wanting her to leave him' and blah, blah, blah.

The teen girl loves her father but it gets weird when he gets like this. Thankfully, her just as tough mother is there to pry her groveling husband off their daughter at the train station just as she's about to board.

She bids them farewell and that she'll call immediately once she's off the train and a second time when she's reached Grandma's house.