Chapter 1

It all started in ninth grade. I was fourteen, he was fifteen. I never thought that I'd ever find someone as perfect as he was. We started talking. We got to know each other. Three days later, he asked me to be his girlfriend. That was on a Wednesday afternoon. As the rest of the week went on, we got closer and got to know each other better. Saturday morning of that same week, I was awaken by a text from Brandon at 7:30. "Good morning beautiful!" I couldn't help but smile. We started talking then. This is where it all started. I asked him what he was going to do today. The answer I got was "I have Air Force practice." I admit my heart sank to my stomach and I did shed a few tears. I couldn't feel anything. I was happy, sad, thankful, worried, all at the same time. We got through it together. A few days later, I got the most heart breaking text ever. Brandon said "I know you're going to be sad and I'm completely heartbroken, but I'm breaking up with you." I forgot to mention that earlier that this was a long distance relationship. Before I could answer that text, I got another one from him that said "I can't stand not being able to see my beautiful princess for six years. I'm sorry babe, I love you." That was the last time I thought I'd ever hear from him. Two and a half weeks later, he texted me and said "I miss you." We started talking again. I can remember, it was a Monday night. He said "So, I've been thinking. I have a question." I said Okay, what is it?" He said "Will you be my Air Force princess again?" I said... Yes! He was the light of my life, so why wouldn't I take him back when he gave me the chance?