One tense night. Chapter One

It was a nerve racking but also ordinary night within the dark halls of hope's peak. It also appeared to be nitetime which as all the student's know is the most treacherous hour in the institution the have been trapped in. People fear for their lives at this time. Will i be killed?, Am i gonna be safe?. These thoughts kept running through the talented teen's mind's. But this applied for all but one individual student, and that was Celestia Ludenberg. She was a mysterious looking girl, She wore a gothic lolita inspired dress. She also had a unique hairstyle that looked like drills, These drills were dark enough to be mistaken for obsidian. But her two most breathtaking parts of her appearance was the sharp silver ring she wore on her index finger. It made her look like she had power over everyone else. She also had piercing red eye's. Yes, one could tell that this was the ultimate Gambler. But under all of this beauty laid a narcissistic control freak. She only had one goal. Saving her classmates was meaningless to her. No, Celestia Ludenberg's only concern is Gambling enough money by her side to rule the world itself.

Once the clock struck midnight Celestia snuck out of her room breaking the rule that she had created, Which is everyone must stay in their rooms at nitetime. The click of her glossy red heels echoed through the hallways. The Gambler was headed to the library. But this was simply out of boredom. She believed she has every right to break her own rule since she herself created it. Though this would upset the other student's but she had no reason to care. Once she entered the quiet and dimmed lighted library she noticed another student was in there with her. But she couldn't tell who, Am i going to die?. Is everything i thought for towards my one and only dream for nothing?. The Gothic Gambler was terrified at this moment but all her face showed was blankness. Celestia is a master a deceiving others, deceiving herself is like child's play.

" who is there?". She asked in her usual elegant tone. Her eyes looked sharp as she scanned the library. She then sighed as she walked towards the storage room door. Within that area held old murder case files. Celeste usually Would not care about a area like this. But that's where the noise that sounded like footsteps were coming from. 

Authors note: i wonder who it might be ;)