getting up for school

Sky's pov 

i got up and start getting ready for school i put my black rip jeans on and my black veil birds t-shirt on and start to walk out the door and start to walk to school when my best friend Belle scream out "wait up " i yelled back "hurry up then" after that we start to walk to school together that's when i saw her and by her i mean Hope she had beautiful long black hair and blue eyes then i came out as a lesbian I've had a crush on her. Belle looks at me and said go talk to her i look at her like she was crazy and said she doesn't even like girls. i walked in to class i sat down she walked in and there was only one sit open and it was right  beside me. i start to blush and smile as i looked down at my notebook .

Hope's pov 

i walked into class and there was only one sit open it was beside i think her name is Sky i sat down beside her and she start to blush and  i did then same. i try to talk to her but she was writing in her notebook so i gave her a note.

The Note 

Hope: hey its Sky right now 

Sky: yea hey 

Hope: so what are you writing about 

Sky: nothing 

Hope: so whats your number 

Sky: why do you want my number for?

Hope: so i text you 

Sky: oh um ok 

she gave me her number after that class i couldn't stop smiling 

Sky'pov

walked out of that class smiling i ran up to Belle and Jacob and say she ask me for my number after we walked home i got home and my sister said "hey rainbow chick"  see my parents don't know i'm a lesbian i only came out to my sister and my friends so her calling me that is like our inside joke. i said hey back and went up to my room. and layed on my bed as i layed there my phone went off it was Hope.

Hope' pov

i  walked out of class smile because she actually gave me her number i was so happy about that i couldn't wait to get home  and text her and school went on all i could think about was Sky but it was hopeless a girl like her would never date a girl like me  it was the end of the school i ran home just to text Sky i got up to my room and message her.

Hope:hey 

Sky:hi

Hope: so are you shocked that i actually message you lol

Sky: actually yea i am lol

from that point on we stay up the whole night talking