FᎪᎷᏆᏞᏆᎪᎡ

Your POV

There they were, another skeleton with a crimson scarf, also has the same body armor as Teal and Magenta, but with spikes, very pointy spikes with a bit of blood in them, I wonder if he knows who Teal and Magenta are? Jeez, I need to think of a new name for them later, I'm just calling them based on their clothing, and I can't blame them but calling them all sans won't help, especially when they are all familiar-looking, somewhere in my mind it tells me something, perhaps someone I used to know.

"Slave, I the terrible raspberry will be watching over you!"Raspberry? Are you kidding me? Not to criticize whoever named the three, but blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry? Anyone could think they're all related somehow or mistake the three of them to be long-lost triplets, not to mention that he looks the same as the other two but more emo, which makes me think that they're a berry family, and they're also BERRY short.

Wait, slave? Sweety, you might look like teal and all, but try to call me pet names a few more times and your lowly life will be done for in just a few seconds if wanted to.

"May I ask why I am here?" I held my hand up when he twitched and pointed a sharp bone at me, showing him that I won't fight him, I have chains, who'd be stupid enough to fight someone with chains on? Especially when I don't even know this place at all, it's better to be cautious than be reckless.

"The Lord wants to keep you as bait for some reason, so for now you'll be our pet, slave, or perhaps a maid." He sat down at the chair in the corner. It creaked loudly, I cringed at the sound, have they ever even replaced those? Ugh for all I know that thing's gonna break after a few more minutes, or even hours, who knows how many times that chair has been thrown, has it even been replaced yet?

I looked at him as he started sharpening his bone, It looked like a sword, very sharp, might be able to cut through wood, definitely not metal though, seems it's the one making the screeching sound from earlier.

"Quit staring slave, or I might as well poke your eyes out to make you even more useless, or maybe put a muzzle to shut you up, you've been mumbling too loudly."

Quit calling me a slave and I might reconsider being nice to you, you're lucky you don't have natural human epidermis or I might've enjoyed it more to see your skin burn and turn into burnt meat to feed cannibals.

"What are you staring at.." he stopped and stared at me for a bit, I can see his spirit and aura, he's terrified, good, I can take this as an advantage to escape. "Aww is the great and terrible raspberry scared of a petty feeble little human smiling?" I giggled, my voice darkening at certain words, as he shook a bit, still keeping his calm posture as best as he could.

"How pathetic" I used my sleeping gas, making him unconscious. It wouldn't be good if I snapped, good thing sleeping gas doesn't need a lot of energy to do, and good thing I didn't consider mixing poison with it, or should I? Nah I know how to mess up his life somehow.

Ink POV

I woke up early, hearing a bit of shuffling outside. I had fixed everything and immediately went to knock on ms.y/n's door, I knocked a few times before opening it, seeing nothing, no signs of her, I started to panic a bit, and I saw a note on her desk, I grabbed it and read it.

"Dear ink and others"

"So you might be wondering,
Am I crazy about not telling anyone I was gone?
Visiting the kingdom is always on my list and I can't forget about it can I?
Either way, I'll be back sooner or later.
Might be back in a few days or maybe weeks?
Ever lost touch from time?"