Stranger

Note:

This is my new story hope you enjoy it, and there with be POV. Theres also a bit of different way i set it up. Sorry this story took so long to write

Lucy's POV:

Where am I, did I get lost again! At lease this isn't the worst. "Hello! Is anybody here!" Of course nobo.... "Hello!! Plz help!" I dashed towards the voice. I found a blue haired girl stuck under a log. "Are you ok!?!?" I started lifting the log, when it was off her, her legs and her stomach was bleeding. "I thought I was going to die! Thanks for your help" "you need medic attention, do you know where a near by town is?" "My home town is just down the hill." I picked her up and brought her to her home town. "Just go to the guild. SHE'S A WIZARD! So I rushed to the guild hall.

When I opened the door everyone rushed to the blue haired girl side. Some people took her and the rest stayed. "Who are you?" this sort old man asked. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia" "we thank you for saving are friend Levy " "to be honest if I didn't find her I would still be in that forest" I scratched the back of my neck. "So are you a traveler?" "No I was actually trying to find this guild but I got lost." "Oh, so you want to become a part of Fairy Tail" I shook my head yes. This white haired girl came up to me and put a stamp on my hand. "Welcome to Fairy Tail" I was overjoyed, I actually joined a guild.

I went to sit down. This pink haired boy sat down in front of me. "So your the new member of the guild, what type of magic do you use?" "I use celestial spirit magic." I felt an arm around my neck, I turned around and slapped the person. I heard the pink haired boy laugh. I looked who the person was and it was a boy with dark blue hair. "Nice one Lucy" "who is that guy and who are you!" "Oh ya I totally forgot, that person is Gray and I'm Natsu" they both smiled at me.

I got up and went to talk to the white haired girl from before. "Hi" "hi Lucy, my names Mira" "that's a pretty name" "thanks, do you have anywhere to sleep tonight" "no" "hey Lucy, you can stay at my house" Natsu put his arm around my shoulder. "I SHIP IT!!!" Mira and a blue cat said. "That cat talked!!!" "Ya that's happy he's a blue cat that can talk and fly." "Ok, anyway, what do you to mean" "oh nothing" "ok.. anyway thank you Natsu for letting me stay at your house for the night."

So the day went by, and me and Natsu headed to his house. "Thanks again for letting me stay the night" he put his hands behind his head. "No problem, I would do anything for a friend" we smiled at each other. I tripped into Natsu and we feel over. He was knocked out, happy came to his side. "Let's get him into the house" I lifted him up and put him on his bed. "Will he be ok" " I don't know Lucy"

I was getting really tired, I just drifted to sleep slowly by Natsu side.

When I woke up I felt someone playing with my hair. I turned to look that Natsu was the one playing with my hair. He felt so warm, but this was wrong, I just met him. I got up. "Your awake?" He started blushing. "Ya I'm awake" he hid his face under the blanket. "Why do all boys try to take advantage of me" "I'm sorry for faking yesterday" "you mean when you fainted?!?" "Yes" "omg I'm just done here, I thought you were the nice one." I stormed out of his house and went to a pond in the forest and tears formed in my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Because my friend betrayed me" I saw the person had blond. "No it can't be..." He smirked.