Author's note

MY WAY, HIGHWAY!

An accident. A will. One destiny.

Rebecca Olsen is on a run. Leaving her -too perfect family, criminal boyfriend and once in a lifetime best friend behind. She is ready to start a new life. All she has with her is the 'acceptance letter from NYU', five pair of clothes, a bill of 200$ and two packets of cocaine.

"Life is spontaneous. Planning is not bad but depending on it is."

Dr. Ardan O'Sullivan is a suboxone doctor, hot single parent, and the responsible person of his house. Struggling with his life and career becomes difficult when he gets stuck in the never-ending family drama. All hell breaks loose when an unexpected family will is revealed.

"Determined mindset to work hard for completing your plans -no matter what, is the real key to success."

Two different generations, two different mindsets, all they have in common is destiny.

"It all started, on that one mighty night at highway no. 75."

{Classic Collision-Spin Off}

Can be read as a stand-alone book.

==========<O>==========

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, disturbed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer.

===========<O>===========

T I M E L I N E

Start: 10/08/2020

End: -

============<O>===========

T R A I L E R

Courtesy: @Haadiiiyah Thanks for making this beautiful trailer. 

============<O>===========

C A S T

This is how I imagine the characters to be portrayed. You don't have to imagine the characters with these faces, let your imagination run wild and paint a unique face in your mind that goes with the names and personalities of the characters listed below.

Candice King as Rebecca Olsen