The plan

After a couple hours and a Lot of coffee they had really had a lot of progress, they only had three more house until that needle would be injected into Bella's arm. Spencer was looking over the board, "I would only take him an hour, he was gone for two." Spencer whispers.

"He had time to go home and plant the weapon in Bella's room." Derek suggested, Spencer takes a deep breath, "I got it!" Spencer exclaimed. He grabbed the pictures and folders. Spencer and Derek raced down the hallway and into the room where the rest of the team were getting ready to get on the plane, "Guys. We can't go....We figured it out."?derek slid a fiddler in front of heir faces.

Elle opened it, "the blood was a sample that her father had taken, he dropped it at the crime scene, he had left the bar for two hours, long enough to murder the girls and plant the murder weapon, his motive was that he felt like Amber was a burden that was dumped in him, he wanted her gown more than anything, and he would also be put away for child abuse." Derek says while pointing at the folder "then lets go." Hot I says before they run out to their cars.

They race to the prison, Derek reins to her cell, it was empty. He runs down every hall, he sees the room she's in, she was already strapped to the chair, tears were in her eyes, she tired to move but the leather straps help her in place, Derek shoved the door open, "stop!" Derek yelled, but the glass was soundproof, he started banging on the glass, they didn't hear him, they pulled the needle out, Derek could see Amber yelling at them to stop, tears pouring out of her eyes.

They rest of the group ran in after Derek, derek looked at the glass and down at his fist, "Derek..no." Hotch warned, Derek raised his fist and punched the glass, the glass shattered and hit the floor,

" Hotch warned, Derek raised his fist and punched the glass, the glass shattered and hit the floor,

(Lol sorry but this is the only gif I could find if punching glass.)

Derek jumped through the spot where the window once was, the guy with the needle backed up, "hey..it's ok..it's ok." Derek soothed Amber crying as he untied her, as soon as her hands were able to move she threw them around Derek's neck, she cried into his shoulder, "I got you..it's ok." Derek was on the verge of tears, he didn't know why he had gotten so attached to Amber, there was something different about her.