+

3 months later

After Derek had gotten Amber out of the prison they took her back to the BAU with them, they put Ambers dad away and he would be in jail for the rest of his life, amber stayed with Derek, for the first few days she was a little shaken up, her and Derek had gotten pretty close, but after the first two weeks she started to get more used to it, she got her usual attitude and sass back, and Derek loved it, (Gideon has left and so has Elle, the group is now Derek, Spencer, j.j, Emily, hotch, Garcia and Rossi.)
——

Derek unlocked the door to his house, he was immediately greeted by Amber hugging him, "hey babygirl." Derek smiled, he kissed her and put his bag down, they sat down on the couch together, Amber Laura her head on Derek's chest. "You getting any closer to catching that guy you were after?" Amber asks while she was staring at the tv, Derek takes a deep breath and shakes his head "not really."

(A man had been after Derek from one of his old cases, he has been taunting the team and mostly Derek, he's known as the black reaper, he kills blonde girls with husbands and dismembers them, Ambers description fits his profile and it makes Derek nervous, mostly because this man wants to find Derek and hurt him and the people he loves.)

Amber had fallen asleep on Derek's lap, Derek got a call from an unknown number, "Hello?" Derek answered, "Hello, Derek." A familiar voice growled from the other end of the phone "what the hell do you want? Derek hissed, the voice laughed "I want that pretty girlfriend of yours, that blonde hair and those blue eyes, I want her to be mine." He chuckled.

Derek's nostrils flared "stay the hell away from her." He growled and hung up. He fell asleep with Amber on the couch, he woke up early the next morning, he looked around for Amber but didn't see her, he got worried for a second before hearing her in the bathroom.

"Amber?" Derek moaned in a sleepy tone while rubbing his eyes, Amber walked out of the bathroom with her jaw hanging open, "you ok?" Derek asked, he looked down at the pregnancy test in her hand, "no" Derek smiled, Amber nodded "I'm pregnant." She smiled. Derek jumped up and wrapped Amber in a tight hug, he swung her around in his arms "oh my g- I'm gonna have a child!" Derek laughed in excitement. He looked down at the time "I'm late." He laughed as he grabbed his bag, he kissed Amber on her forehead and headed for the BAU.

He walked in and walked over to his desk with a smile across his face, the rest of the team filled the main room, Derek kept smiling as he walked over to grab himself some coffee, Spencer sat his desk "what's got you so cheery today?" Spencer asked while sipping his coffee, Derek sat his coffee down on his desk and took a deep breath, the team stared at him confused.

"Ambers pregnant." He said quickly, the smile returned to his face, Penelope and Spencer jumped up and hugged him "congratulations, Derek." Spencer yelled

 They all hugged Derek and laughed, "when did you find out?" J

They all hugged Derek and laughed, "when did you find out?" J.J asked "this morning." Derek replied, Emily smiled "oh god- I'm still in shock." Derek laughed as he sat down. Emily smiled "I would be shocked to." Spencer agreed, "why don't you take a couple days off to spend with Amber?" Hotch suggested, Derek smiled again "really?" Hotch nodded.

"We don't have any cases right now anyway." J.J assured, Derek nodded and waved to all of them as he ran to his car, he drove home, he swung the door open and saw Amber dancing around the house with her headphones on, he shut the door and grabbed her by her waist and swung her around, she squealed "Derek?!" She laughed "I thought that you had work?"

"Hotch let me have the next few days off." He says with a smirk, Amber pulled him into a kiss, Derek slid his hands down her waist hand pulled her legs up to his waist, he pushed her back to the wall, they were laughing and smirking the whole time.
————-
Derek and Amber get ready for bed and crawl in the bed, Amber falls asleep with her head on Derek's chest again, Derek's phone rings, he picks it up "Hello?" "Hello Derek, congratulations on the pregnancy." Derek's eyes widen, he slides out from under Amber and walks out on the balcony,

he looks out in the street while on the phone "I told you to stop calling me." He hissed, the man chuckled "I'm not gonna stop calling until I get that girl, and I hope that kid of hers is a girl, she'll look just like her mother, maybe I'll do to her exactly what I'll do to Amber." Derek tightened his giant around the railing.

"What the hell do you want from me?" Derek asks again, "haven't I Made it obvious? Haven't I made it clear? I want Amber and that child all to myself. And oh, the things I'll do to them." Derek looked back at Amber who was still asleep, "if you come anywhere near my family and I'll rip your spine from your body." Derek growled before hanging up.