The baby

Its been a couple months and Amber is due in one month, Derek has been back at work, they haven't had many big cases, Derek has been getting more calls from the black reaper but hasn't told anyone, he's gonna regret it later.

Amber and Derek were sitting at home and Amber started to get stomach pains, she grips her stomach, "Amber? You ok?" She groans again "shit." She curses under her breath. "Derek...it's time." She groans, Derek starts to freak out, he helps her to the car and they rush to the hospital.

Amber went in one of the rooms and Derek paced the hallway, He was breathing hard, A doctor walked up to him Derek stopped pacing, the doctor took a deep breath and Derek knew it was bad news "the baby is coming a lot earlier than expected, the baby only has a five percent chance to make it through the birth." Derek shook his head "no...This child will make it." He growls.
———
After an hour Derek sees a man walking out of the E.R where Amber was.

Derek ran up to him "is she ok?" He asked, the doctor nodded, "amber and her baby are perfectly fine..they are moving her to her room now, it's down the hal-" Derek went sprinting down the hall to her room, he ran in and saw Amber lying in the bed, she was cradling a baby in her hands. She looked up at Derek and smiled "it's a girl." She whispered.

Derek almost broke down in tears as he walked up and saw his beautiful baby girl. The baby stared up at Derek with her blue and brown eyes, Derek smiled she handed him the baby and she didn't think his smile could get any bigger.

His face lit up with love and excitement as he cradled the baby. "I think I like the name you picked out:" Amber said with a smile, Derek nodded and whispered as he rocked the baby "Valerie rose Morgan."

A doctor came in "we will have to keep mrs.grey here one or two more days due to the early pregnancy, "did something go wrong? Is she ok?" Derek pushed as he started to get worried.

The doctor nods "she fine, she just needs some resting time." Derek calms down and nods, "you can take Amber home. I'll just sleep this off and I'll see her in two days." Derek nods and kisses her head, he walks out and drives home, almost starting a wreck a couple times on his way because he was to busy staring at his new babygirl.

When he got home he fed Valerie and sat on the couch with her, Derek almost had a heart attack when she smiled up at him, "hey babygirl." He hummed, he rocked her in his arms until she fell asleep, he carried her to her crib and payed her down, he kissed her head and sat down in the chair next to the crib, he watched her like a hawk until he fell asleep.

He got up that morning and checked his watch, he was already thirty minutes late, he jumped up and got dressed, he was making real fast when he heard Valerie start to cry.

He grabbed her out of her crib "hey babygirl...good morning." He hummed, he fed her and he headed out the door, he got to work an hour and a half late, he carried Valerie inside, he was in his office when he heard a voice behind him "Morgan, your a half an hour late, where were y-" he spun around with Valerie in his arms, Hotch smiled "Morgan, I thought she wasn't due for another month." Morgan smiled "it was an early pregnancy."

Hitch looks around "Where's Amber?" "At the hospital." He sighed, Hotch heard the rest of the group in the next room over "They night want to see this." Hotch said with a smirk as him and Morgan walked into the next room,

They all looked up and when they saw Valerie they all jumped up and smiled, mostly Garcia "oh my god!" She squealed as she ran up, "what's her name?" J.J asked. Morgan smiled "Valerie rose Morgan."

Garcia squealed with excitement and clapped her hands together, "I'm taking her to work until Amber gets back from the hospital

Garcia squealed with excitement and clapped her hands together, "I'm taking her to work until Amber gets back from the hospital." Hotch smiled "it's fine Derek...you can take some time off." Derek shakes his head "I'm fine...it's only a day until Amber gets back"