character information

Character Info

Name: Sakura Kuran

Age: 15

Occupation: Pureblood vampire

Hair color: brown

Eyecolor: red-ish brown

Outfit: usually night class uniform but other times she will be dressed in a black and white dress with a red flower and red ribbons on it also wears black knee high boots and a black an white bow in a pigtails and a wears a golden arm bracelet (you'll find out what it does later)

Hi my name is Sakura Kuran and I go to school at Cross Academy of course I'm a vampire an a pureblood at that here at Cross Academy were split up into the Day class and the Night class the Day class is filled with humans and the Night class is well filled with vampires. Cross Academy was designed to bring humans and vampires together and have them set aside there differences and get along be friends basically and with that comes guardians for the Day class to protect them from vampires well actually to protect them from the Night class because the Day class doesn't know we're vampires. Also it's prohibited to drink blood on school perimeters so we have blood tablets to quench our thirsts. In the Night class we have a leader he's a pureblood his name is Kaname Kuran yes he's my brother and to answer your question as to why I'm not the leader of the dorm is because I simply was not asked. Now Kaname is my lover even if we're brother and sister that's just how it goes with our family.