Bucky x Reader breakup

There you were. After yet again another fight. What started it ? Who knows..what y'all do know is that it happened and it was your biggest one yet.

'All you ever do is flirt..with other girls' you yelled knowing it would just piss him off more

'Well at least the other girls aren't such bitches like you!' He screamed back

Well at least you knew how it ended. After he said that..well you were heart broken. Were you really a bitch like he said ? Maybe you just pushed him too far. Right ?

You two didn't talk for the rest of the day. Ignored each other's glances, stares, presents. You didn't talk, sleep, eat..all day until you were up at 1:32 am after binge watching Netflix in the living room..tired of everything you needed sleep.

Debating whether or not to wake Nat up and beg to sleep in her room for the night. You decided on being a better friend and sleep in your shared room with Bucky. Conflicted again he probably wouldn't want you in there but you went in anyways.

Quietly changing and softly crawling into bed to see your sleeping boyfriend. His left arm over his stomach and his right stretched out a bit on your side, but of course you didn't mind. His messy bed head, adorable, you thought.

Even after fighting and avoiding each other all day you still loved him. Tucking a few loose strands of hair behind his ear, he squirmed. Careful not to wake him you softly put you hand on his cheek. God how he had such soft skin even with his beard. You focused on his features...

His beard, hair, chest, arms-
He sharp inhale. You looked up to be greeted by icy blue eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.." you whispered. You both looked down as you removed your hand. He sat up.."I think we need to talk, y/n." His voice, usually comforting, but not this time, he sounded..hurt.

You sat up. "Yeah..?" You knew you needed to, but you definitely didn't want to..

"We can't keep doing this y/n" he stated