Zude

Zero POV

It's been a month since I've last talked to Jude. All I've been thinking about is what he said since we've talked.

Flashback 1 Month Ago

"Congratulations ring number two." Jude stated.

"I didn't come here to be some schmuck on the team. I came here to be the star player. That's what you promised me instead I've lost everything." Zero said.

"You can't blame me for that. You're the one who got caught with your pants down on more than one occasion."

"Are you still angry about that girl I flirted with at the wedding?"

"What makes you think that?"

"I lied to everyone but you. I told you I don't do relationships."

"No, you don't do relationships with guys. But I do. You know how I know? Because I want one with you. After the game all I wanted to do was kiss you. But what would do have done? You would have freaked. Not because people would think your gay or bi or whatever you are, but because they would see an ounce of anything real from you. You're so full of crap. One disguise after another. You're buried so deep in there, you don't even know yourself."

"You just figured out you're gay or whatever."

"Not whatever."

"And now you're coming down on me?"

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'm mad. Mad at myself. Mad at this situation. Mad that I need something from you. Mad that I can't get it. Most of all. I'm mad that there's nothing I can do about any of it."

"Where are you going? You're my agent."

"I'm done settling for percentages. Percentages of my father. Percentages of you. I want it all, and I'm not going to stick around waiting for it."

"Gideon!"

"What?"

"That's my name,Gideon."

"I would love to take Gideon out on a date,to a public place,and listen to him tell me exactly who he is. If you want that give me a call sometime."

End Of Flashback

I still don't understand why he got upset I told him I don't do relationships.But I'm guessing he thought he could change me.

Just like all the other men and women I've slept with. But I'm not gonna change, not for anyone, not even for Jude.

He wants a boyfriend, someone he can call his. Someone he can go on dates with, hold hands, and kiss in public. That's not me I don't do all of that.

Jude POV

My fingertips lightly graze over the stubble on my chin as I try to figure out what to wear for my date, with Danny. He called me last week to ask me why I never showed up to the party.

I had to make something up, a lie. I apologized to him. I felt bad for standing him up so I asked him out on another date.

After I finally decide on what to wear. I hopped in the shower and took a quick bath. After that I got dressed. I look in my stand mirror to check and see how I looked. Surprisingly I'm quite pleased with the way I look.

My phone vibrates against the dresser and I checked to see a text from Danny saying that he's here.

I got my cologne off of the dresser and spray myself quickly before grabbing my keys and walking out of the door.

Car Ride

We sat in silence for almost half of the car ride. I stared out the window and play with my phone for most of the time. Soon the tension in the car feels kind of thick so I decide to speak up.

"I want to apologize to you again for standing you up." I stare at him waiting for his response even though he already claimed that he forgave me.
He smiled slightly and gave me a reassuring look before looking back at the road.

"Jude, it's fine as long as you don't do it again."

Zero POV

I'm tired of staying home all day I need a drink. I got in my car and drove to this restaurant that has a bar in it called Devil's Restaurant.

I walked in and when straight to the bar. I order a bourbon. I turn around and looked around the place and that when I spotted Jude and that Danny guy from the photo shoot sitting at a table looking like they are on a date.