Fan Fiction

I ran to the bow of the deck.

My whole life felt as I had been standing at the verge of a great precipice-the one which felt as if I had been there for a long time. I had this strong instinct of falling,but, I was always held back by this douche bag- Caledon Hockley. To cut story short, my mother pushed me to propose him. In a way, it was basically a planned marriage. In the olden days, specifically in the medieval, women had no say in whatsoever,especially when they're rich or powerful. Love wasn't important. The hypothesis went like this-the richer you are, the more power men urged for,the less freedom women had. 

There was once when I tried to commit suicide by eating a parcel of drug daily. It was ordered from a black market back then. No one knew about it. I was on a cruise ride to England back then. I just felt like ending my life! Nevertheless, I was saved by Cal's henchman. Cal Hockey-such an absurd man who deserves the sheer total Nine Circles of Hell. He scorned at me for being such a foolish lass!

In my family circle, there were endless golf games,debauchery and bribes! What else could you do with their bigoted thinking-not wanting to accept the rationale behind such unjustifiable actions? This had been befuddling me for the past 15 years. I was done with restrictions, fake drawling and repetitive,dull and boring monotony.

Cal was the most eligible bachelor in America. He was one of the most chased after 'prince-whom-I-met-in-dreams' for most girls.

Unfortunately, he had a wicked, hidden mask.

He attempted to take my virginity once when I was about to lose it when the fire alarm rang.

His second attempt rape was a gang rape with a bunch of his other boyfriends. He is a gay-thought d***head. His thoughts were only filled with lust. I shouted loudly when Cal tried to got up my knickers. Fortunately, a curious attendant rushed in and asked us urgently what had occurred. I was injected by a vaccine which brought me to slumber. I was then transferred to the sitting room where my faithful servant, Trudy watched ahead. I didn't tell anyone. I was extremely petrified to do so. 

That was the last straw which broke the camel's back.

I climbed over.

At the same time, my eyes welled with tears. I could even throw my heart out into the ocean. I had no heart to live any longer.

The water was freezing cold. I did not touch it, I could feel it. It felt like a couple of degrees over. Don't ask me how I knew it. I.Could.Just.Feel.It.

There was this feeling. Peculiar, odd,weird or awkward, you could say. There's a plethora of adjective you could use to describe this oddity.

"Young miss, you wouldn't want to do this". Still being rebellious,I refused to turn my head. I asked the voice back,"How cold?" "How cold is the water?" "And I don't- I don't know you!" "I'm not a foreman in one of your mills whom you can command, stranger!" "Whom are you to me?"

The voice replied, albeit the fact that I sounded extremely peevish towards the sound of the man.

"It hurts you like a thousand stabbing knives. You can't think. You can't breathe. You can't swim. And, you can't survive! With due respect, miss, if you're about to jump, I guess I'm gonna jump in there after you," he spoke calmly.

The voice of this young lad which spoke to me ambushed a rush of adrenaline glands. It sounded like the voice of a person whom I knew. My heart throbbed at an indescribable pace. It felt as if I had known this guy in person, since forever.

I turned behind.

Perhaps the combination of Prince Charming, Aurora's waking partner, Prince Hans of Frozen and other Disney princes would have been beaten.

My mind turned back like  a wheel.

I reckon I met him in one of my dreams before, in one of the wildest ones. Every night in my dreams, I saw him and felt him. Miles and miles apart of distances was just a numeral. But, he told me in one of my reveries that this  number was just a morsel. On the other hand, the heart was a muscle, and must continue to live on, no matter what happens.

This guy acquired an an attractive aura. It looked as if he was a deity or a god or something with lots of other wonderful physical attributes.

Well no, the feeling was different. 

I stared at his dreamy, tepid blue eyes. His hair was blonde like a meadow of clean haystack. He wasn't dressed like the various types of princes you've seen in cliché fairy tales. This clothes were slightly worn down. 

Wry waned. I didn't realize that a smile curled at the corner of my very own mouth. I was smiling, like a wild joker. My world turned over and everything felt different.

He reciprocated.

I swallowed hard. There wasn't any amylase left. Everything was bland. Everything. I chewed my inner cheeks. I guess my gulp was big enough to form an Adam's apple of a man's.

Levitation.

Neither that sort of levitation which astronauts experience when they float in outer space nor those you've seen in science experiments. 

I was falling. There was zero gravity. 

Back to square one.

Refresh yourself to middle school Mathematics. Recall the speed of light and how far it travels in a second.

My knight in shining armour bowed over and grasped me back. I leaned up and saw this attractive glint in his eyes.

We shared the most affectionate kiss. I swore to God by then that I wished the clock had stopped ticking at that very moment.

After that, we kissed again for many times, faster than the beat of the hummingbird wings..

Girls, this is how I demonstrate to you 'The Speed of Light!'